• Analyze requirements and prepare designs in consultation with Architects. Convert EBS Functional requirements (MD020) into technical (MD060) to implement the changes in EBS for SCM & OSB
• Ensure readiness for all the Governance reviews for new projects and/or enhancements
• Build the test cases document, analyze the performance requirement and load testing plans
• Build Agile, EBS, OAF code. Execute unit test cases. Prepare migration documents and work with Sys Admin team to get the code migrated across the environments
• Create accurate technical documentation to enable system development life cycle, such as MD020, MD060, CM010, MD120, FMEA, etc.
• Build depth and breadth of knowledge on technical and functional capabilities for supply chain/manufacturing applications, primarily Oracle EBS.
• Proactively work with Senior Architects and cross-functional technical teams to improve business processes and technical solutions related to technical improvements and system performance.
• Manage transition process for new functionality or enhancements to the Operations support team. Provide clear and concise system documentation and training to facilitate the knowledge transfer process.
1. Bachelors/master’s degree in computer and Information Science
2. 4+ Years of Oracle EBS experience
3. Hands on Development skills using technologies such as: PL/SQL
4. Hands on Experience in Web Technologies
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills
1. Hands on experience on Oracle Apex / Java
2. Ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Hands on Development skills using technologies such as: PL/SQL - Hands on Experience in Web Technologies
- Knowledge on Governance and Change Management Process / SDLC - Good analytical and logical thinking skills
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.