- Provide Technical Solution for multiple projects working with the team, in developing and driving integrative Business Solutions; Own complete Technical Solutions END-TO-END; prototyping, blueprinting, design, build, test, documentation.
- Collaborate with both global functional and IT teams to develop robust requirements and processes in a boundary-less manner.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure designs conform to best-in-class architecture and business standards. Develop creative, robust, scalable, and non-custom strategies to support Business needs.
- Should be able to translate strategy into specific goals and objectives, proactively monitor business needs and translate into technology application opportunities; Continuously Monitor solutions and Business Trends to incorporate relevant technology trends within the business.
- Seek out new industry and technology trends and apply these learning’s to solve business problems
- Partner with Enterprise Architects to drive end to end solutions
- Manager Project Tasks in Smartsheets/Excel
- Regular communication with DT & Business leadership.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Project Leadership skills. Experience leading a project and delivering tasks to meet project goals.
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Working knowledge of data and processes
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Total 0-3 plus years of experience with min 2 years of experience in implementing/supporting solution implementation with min of 2 end-to-end implementations.
- Implementation experience and the ability to recommend business solutions
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Quality and cost driven; experience in Six Sigma and lean
- Proactive responsible individual, able to set own action plans with minimum management
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other IT teams and leadership - Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong experience Java programming
- Strong technical application development with Strong skills in Sql, Pl/Sql, Oracle DB, Springs and Struts etc.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.