Senior Sales Operations Analyst (Remote)
Columbus, OH, United States
| ID: REQ-13304
USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Atlanta, GA, USA, Chicago, IL, USA, Columbus, OH
Job Posting Title
Senior Sales Operations Analyst (Remote)
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is a role that works closely with Retail National Account Directors and Regional Sales Directors to administer, communicate and contribute to the development of effective field execution plans. This role will help drive better, faster decision making in the field by harnessing and integrating data insights from existing and emerging business intelligence tools including: Salesforce, ERP/Oracle, all Third Party Sourced Competitive Information. By working with data analytics and synthesizing competitive data this role will provide the sales team with relevant insights and ultimately drive behavior to grow GEA more efficiently.
What you will Do
- Help Design and maintain best-in-class dashboard tools for the sales team.
- Work with IT, Pricing, and Finance to automate and simplify reporting processes.
- Collaborate with Insights, Sales Operations, Field Sales, Marketing, and Merchandising to create processes for collecting data and insights to enhance retail execution, with special emphasis on the competitive landscape
- Be the Competitive Landscape Guru by assimilating disparate Third-Party sourced documents and reporting into relevant deliverables for the Sales Team, including managing competitive documents and Non-Model Specific Meet Comp process.
- Build and implement effective data solutions to capture, store, and track our business in real time.
- Offer analysis, council, and direction as the authoritative voice-of-sales for platform designers.
- Serve as the key contact and liaison for operational, buying group customers and administrative issues with the Appliance Retail regions
- ASM productivity project lead for Retail Sales Advocates
- Sales and floor lineup analysts
- Identify and help drive operational, executional, process improvements and simplification to increase customer face time for our ASMs
- Support marketing programs and promotions; provide input and guidance on key field executional initiatives
- Develop/recommend/implement training of sales team on pricing, programming and operations
- Create and conduct training and communications at all levels: customers, sales force, upper management
- Have a clear understanding of all priorities, actions and programs the field is executing daily and help to simplify these processes
- Execute field firepower (backside customer incentives) programs with accuracy and attention to detail
- Process account maintenance requests for all Buying Group & Independent and National Accounts which include New Account Setup, Changes to Accounts, and Canceling of Accounts.
- Lead additional projects/initiatives as needed
What you need to Succeed
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Data Analytics and Insights, or adjacent business experience.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, MS SharePoint, MS Excel, and Salesforce.
- A demonstrated ability to work cross functionally to create more efficient process for end users.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate complex data insights into usable / relevant dashboard tools for the sales team.
- Proven experience proposing blueprint solutions and collaboratively defining architectures for enterprise data platforms.
- Able to innovate and comfortable making decisions in a fast-moving environment
- Knowledge of GEA systems.
- Experience in retail/contract sales operations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deliver results.
- Excellent ability to work in a cross-functional team.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social