USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Atlanta, GA, USA, Columbus, OH, USA, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Nashville, TN
Job Posting Title
Senior Sales Operations Analyst-Contract National Accounts (Remote)
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst Role for Contract National Accounts is a role that is an integral part of the National Account Team. This role leads operational excellence by developing, administering, communicating, and contributing to the development of effective customer execution. This person must drive accurate and timely information for decision making and strive each day to make GE Appliances the easiest company with whom to do business.
While the business recognizes value in this position being located at our headquarters in Louisville, KY, it is open to a remote opportunity for the right candidate.
What you will Do
- Ownership of the operational and executional requirements of Contract National Accounts.
- Serve as the key contact and liaison for operational support for the National Account Team and by working with National Account Sales Director and Customer to develop process improvements, pricing documents, reports, and sales tools.
- Work with Finance and National Account Sales Director to review customer contracts/sales agreements to develop customer incentive programs to accrue and track spending, analysis and reporting of programs, and maintenance and claims throughout the year. This includes ad hoc reporting request, debit back reconciliation, and processing payment check requests.
- Develop pricing communications and documents including pricing files and price sheets on a quarterly basis.
- Entry and maintenance of customer pricing and non-price programming.
- Become an expert in the new Oracle based system to aid the sales team. Identify and help drive operational and executional process improvements and simplification to increase customer face time for the National Account Sales Director.
- Develop and maintain quarterly product details for the National Account Team including model transition documents, product registrations, item masters, specific customer model lineups, focus model list, and product details for customer website maintenance.
- Setup new accounts onboarding and maintenance for distributor locations in Oracle for purchasing and identification needs.
- Help create and maintain an LGQ (Like Grade Quality) database for RFP (Request for Proposal) and quote needs.
- Manage the VIP House Account Ordering process from order request to installation.
- Support the Marketing and Sales Team for local event planning, showroom display programs, and designer events.
- Coordinate and participate in sales meetings and events including purchase orders, payments, and logistics.
- Lead projects to simplify the sales process and delight customers for account portfolio.
- Develop a working relationship with Inside Sales, Customer Service and Contract Champions to resolve escalated issues in the sales processes.
- Primary communicator to Area Sales Managers priorities on SF.com Chatter, weekly email communications, and ASM conference calls for the National Account Team.
- Develop content and strategy for customer learning management system and training. Including newsletters, training videos, and in person event training.
- Lead additional projects/initiatives as needed and at the customer’s request.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years relevant sales experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer-focus mindset
- Project management experience
- Sales operations experience
- Meet competition/pricing experience
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.