Rapid City, SD, United States
| Human Resources
| ID: REQ-13357
USA, Rapid City, SD
USA, Memphis, TN
Job Posting Title
Associate Recruiters are an integral part of the recruitment process. The Associate Recruiter will source, interview, and hire applicants using a variety of outlets, job postings, social media, and job fairs to meet high volume needs of the facilities. In this role you will ensure day-to-day operational effectiveness by continuously working on ways to optimize the recruiting process and candidate experience. If you are passionate about process improvement and providing an amazing candidate experience, we'd love to talk to you!
What you will Do
- Screening candidates and ensuring all open interview slots are filled for all business units.
- Posting the external requisitions in Workday.
- Managing SSO (Single-Sign On) request process and submitting to Digital Technology team.
- Act as a backup to the Senior HR Representative by attending and leading orientation sessions.
- Create and send offer letters for new hires.
- Manage the referral and hiring bonus processes, ensuring timely submission of payments.
- Assist recruiter in identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience.
- Facilitate hiring eligibility status using Workday, Kronos, and other applicable tools.
- Ensure day-to-day operational effectiveness and quality talent acquisition outcomes within specific functional areas, establishing a culture of shared success.
- Manage jobs in Workday, our ATS, through monitoring and progress reporting
- Partner with Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator to ensure all pre-onboarding activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Execute recruiting processes in Workday, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain candidate communications and marketing materials including status communications, flyers, on-boarding documents, offer letters, etc.
- Maintain with confidentiality all potential applicant and candidate data.
- Ensure all new hire information meets compliance, federal, state and local regulations.
- Assist in other recruiting projects as assigned.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all.
- Source qualified and diverse candidates to meet position requirements.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations regarding employment.
- Facilitate a positive candidate experience through thorough communication, timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Recruiting or related field.
- Current or previous experience in Recruiting or on another high-volume recruiting team, strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Must be enthusiastic about interacting with candidates and new hires, daily – both on the phone and in person.
- Possess strong multitasking and organizational skills; Recruiting is fast-paced, and the team is presented with daily challenges that require all team members to pivot and be flexible to meet changing priorities.
- Must have an affinity for administrative work and have careful attention to detail. All positions within Recruiting have an administrative component to them.
- Proven ability to think creatively, solve problems and apply knowledge to future situations.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel.
- Experience with Workday Applicant Tracking System (ATS) strongly preferred.
- Office environment with normal lighting and climate-controlled temperatures.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social