Systems Analyst, PL/SQL
Hyderabad, TG, TS, India
| Information Technology
| ID: REQ-13451
Hyderabad (SAL) IN
Job Posting Title
Systems Analyst, PL/SQL
The ERP Technical Analyst would Provide technical solution direction along with leadership in design, development, deployment, enhancement, Improvement, & Automation related work. In this role he/she will provide direct liaison with Business/DT Functional Owners/DL/PM/EA to define, design, test and implement business solutions. Technical design to successful completion and closure of project(s) using Design, Process Standard, Data Integrity, monitoring, and controlling processes and tools. Serve as Technical expert in Oracle ERP space, specifically Costing, Inventory & Manufacturing accounting & overheads.
What you will Do
- Provide Technical Solution for Multiple projects working with the team, in designing, developing and Integrated Business Solutions; Own complete Technical Solutions END-TO-END; prototyping, blueprinting, design, build, test, documentation.
- Collaborate with both global functional and IT teams to develop robust requirements and processes in a boundary-less manner· Collaborate with multiple program teams to ensure designs conform to best-in-class architecture and business standards. Develop creative, robust, scalable, and non-custom strategies to support Business needs
- Should be able to Translate strategy into specific goals and objectives, proactively monitor business needs and translate into technology application opportunities; Continuously Monitor solutions and Business Trends to incorporate relevant technology trends within the business.
- Seek out new industry and technology trends and apply these learning’s to solve business problems
- Partner with Technical Architects to solution business critical problems.
- Manager Project Tasks in JIRA/HPQC
- Regular Communication with DT & Business leadership.
- Build the Technical solutions, integrations & automation in the area of Finance more specifically in Costing, Inventory, Manufacturing Accounting & Overhead through EBS , Focusing on enhancement, improvement Technically.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science and related stream.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Prior experience with large transactional distributed systems
- Strong/Expert skills in Sql, Pl/Sql, Oracle Reports, Forms, Workflow, OA Framework, APEX etc.
- Total 6 plus years of experience with min 4+ years of experience in implementing/supporting Oracle Applications. With min of 2 end-to-end implementations.
- Thorough Oracle Technical knowledge of Oracle Apps modules. With sound knowledge of integrated suites with End-to-End Flows.
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Working knowledge of data and processes
- Sound knowledge of Business Processes
- Working knowledge of Finance SCM Finance Costing, Inventory, Manufacturing Accounting & Overheads functionally.
- Implementation experience and the ability to recommend business solutions
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Quality and cost driven; experience in Six Sigma and lean
- Proactive responsible individual, able to set own action plans with minimum management
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other IT teams and leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social