Director, Product Management – VRF
Louisville, KY, United States
| Product Management (Group)
| ID: REQ-13593
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Director, Product Management – VRF
The Product Management Director will be responsible for driving product line strategy and delivering profitability for the VRF product line. This role will develop a business plan to achieve annual and multi-year growth targets for Sales, Margin and Cash, and forecast to competitor analysis. This position reports to the Executive Director of the Microenterprise.
While there are advantages to our Louisville, KY headquarters, this position is eligible to sit remotely.
What you will Do
- Drive product line strategy and deliver profitability for VRF product line.
- Manage product development, product line refinement, develop and execute multi-year product roadmap and product line strategy, new product launch from concept to commercialization.
- Own the execution of new VRF product introduction (NPI) programs across global teams and suppliers, including all product development activities from concept to final production.
- Lead cross functional teams including Technology, Manufacturing, Sourcing and Commercial to deliver on NPI programs; including finalizing product specifications, technical and agency requirements, product approvals and agency listings/testing.
- Collaborate with Commercial team to identify market needs and develop/execute the MGPD, plans and NPIs; including support of content development, user manuals, installations guides, service manual, seel sheets, Ads, PR, etc.
- Lead team along with PSI manager and sales team to ensure product availability, meet inventory objectives and effectively manage product transitions.
- Support Commercialization process and product market research, including product features, brands, channels, profitability and ensure Haier Product position competitively in the market.
- Manage sales and technical training programs for distributor and contractors including product installation, product application, troubleshooting and service.
- Work closely with sales team to develop distribution channels and attend customer internal sales meeting.
- Support trade shows including national shows like AHR, IBS, Hardi, ACCA and regional distributor shows.
- Coordinate day to day business operation with functional team from profitability, logistics, container quantity adjustment to customer financial setup, etc.
- Support continuous quality improvement and change control.
- Relocation assistance provided.
To learn more about the Haier Ductless product line, please visit www.haierductless.com.
What you need to Succeed
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in areas of Product, Marketing, Engineering, Operations or broad-based business experience, including roles of increasing complexity and responsibility
- Previous experience in HVAC, VRF experience a plus
- Possess a strong product sense, with ability to bring consumer insight to bear on product design, yielding successful product innovations which translate to winning product launches into consumer brands.
- Entrepreneurial style with a strong bias for action; you are effective at influencing while successfully delivering results.
- Proven track record as an effective change agent
- Results oriented; ability to meet/exceed commitments
- Demonstrated customer focus/growth leadership traits
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be willing and able to travel both domestically and internationally as needed
- Ability to consider multiple viewpoints on a subject, while also thinking independently on business challenges
- Self-motivated, Enthusiastic can-do attitude, high energy level, strong sense of urgency
Additional success factors:
- Exposure to operations and project management
- Strong facilitation, presentation, and training skills
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social