• Daily management of a team responsible for project and program delivery of Central Materials, Factory Materials teams, EHS, Enterprise Asset Management, and select IoT initiatives.
• Overseeing system enhancements, business process improvements and system implementations supporting the key areas above.
• Guide subject matter experts and architects to define, design, and deliver robust solutions for the business
• Act as a liaison between DT and the Business to help business stakeholders achieve desired business goals and targets
• Head up resource management and forecasting, project planning, resource time tracking, resource forecasting, financial budgeting, and operations reviews
• Allocation of exiting or additional SW / HW and professional services for IT related teams and projects via our vendor management office processes and systems
• Authoring SOWs (Statement Of Work) and vendor requirement contracts
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain, or related field
• Minimum 7+ years’ experience in roles of increasing responsibility within the Supply Chain domain
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience leading an IT business or related team(s)
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Oracle EBS
• Work effectively with leadership peers and business stakeholders demonstrating interpersonal and leadership skills • Project execution skills and knowledge; ability to multitask and run multiple projects/programs in a cross-functional environment • Solid core knowledge of Oracle ERP modules like INV, WIP, Costing, BOM, MFG or other key supply chain modules
• Demonstratable knowledge of End-to-End Supply Chain/Wing to Wing Business Processes
• Ability to head, coordinate, and communicate across geographic, organizational, and technological boundaries • Effective verbal and written communication skills
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.