USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Principal Solution Architect, EDI/API - REMOTE
The DT Principal Solution Architect will act as Digital Technology Solution Owner for Customer Enablement systems, technologies, and digital processes such as B2B integration (EDI - Electronic Data Interchange, API - Application Programming Interface, web), and Oracle order-to-cash processes. You will own & drive functional and technical architectural solution needs of Commercial B2B space. The person will also make sure the solutions are scalable to support the 2X growth the business is targeting in Revenue. Partnering with other Track Managers/Program Managers will ensure seamless execution & business continuity. You will own providing key strategic direction to the DT Capabilities supporting Business operations.
What you will Do
• Own & drive functional & technical architectural solution needs of Commercial B2B space.
• Be the subject matter expert and point-of-contact within DT for knowledge related to EDI, API, and other B2B emerging technologies. Have a working knowledge of Order Ship Bill oracle interfaces to effectively contribute during the Customer Onboarding.
• Play a role in planning future strategy, partner with our enterprise architects, and other solution architects to define & design foundations for future Tech Landscape to simplify EDI & API footprints in B2B
• Partner with Business Process Owners to build/review functional requirements questionnaire and provide estimation for initial prioritization and later engage the team to assess the detailed body of work for effective Sprint planning
• Partner with Program Manager to drive strategic changes and act as a backup
• Partner with Operations Teams (MSP Infosys). Like EDI, EIP, and Oracle modules to ensure smooth operations and improved customer experience for business through effective maintenance of Known Error Database (KEDB)
• Upgrade key monitoring capabilities to support EDI and API lifecycle, and high service levels
• Mentor, Coach and assist with providing training to other Resources in the B2B EDI/API space
• Engage EDI, API, Oracle SMEs, and Project Managers to effectively review the proposed solution and offer alternatives
• Validate solutions built by other team members and offer guidance on the implementation of best practices
• Drive a culture of creation & maintenance of process documentation, best practices, and FMEA for smoother Hypercare & OPS transitions and faster future customer onboarding
• Work effectively with business, vendor/partners’ resources, and various DT teams such as Infrastructure, SOA, Mulesoft, and Oracle SMEs. Raise ANDONS promptly. Assist in building consensus and resolving conflicts, if any.
• Head the evaluation of emerging technology, industry, and market trends to assist in solution implementation for EDI Middleware
• Conduct research and recommend changes in services, products, protocols, and standards to support development efforts and DT systems procurement
What you need to Succeed
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
• At least 10+ years of relevant industry experience
• 7+ years of experience with EDI, API implementation, and maintenance
• 5+ years of experience as an Analyst/Architect in EDI/API implementation with ERP (preferred Oracle EBS)
• EDI Implementation knowledge with SPS Commerce on the commercial side
• Knowledge of any B2B Tools like SOA B2B, IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, and Mulesoft Partner Manager
• Anypoint Mulesoft Certified
• Good understanding of API-led Connectivity
• Quality and Cost Driven; Experience in Six Sigma and lean
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies and ticketing
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.