Louisville, KY, United States
| ID: REQ-13750
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
In this role the Financial Analyst will partner with Air & Water Pro Channel Sales and Operations teams to translate concepts, develop strategy, and create financial models that are responsive to market needs and integrate well with GEA profitability metrics.
This is a hybrid role, allowing you the flexibility to work from home and in the office.
What you will Do
- Serve as primary Finance point of contact for our Sales and Operations teams (30+ person organization including Region Managers, National Account Managers, Area Sales Managers, & Inside Sales team), supporting the growth of the channel to over $180M in sales.
- Lead reporting efforts, perform ad-hoc analysis, & proactively communicate financial risks / opportunities to the team.
- Partner cross functionally with Sales and Pricing to develop multi-year financial models for proposed national account deals (RFPs).
- Own the programing, estimates, and tracking for sales backside spend (inclusive of customer rebates, co-op advertising, and 3rd party rep manufacturing rep commissions).
- Drive Oracle transition as liaison between Finance & DT. Define reporting needs, help sculpt requirements of new processes, ensure data integrity, etc.
- Own the planning, tracking, and reporting on $12M in SG&A spend. Investigate variances and report findings to HQ and regional leadership.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of customer & sales team revenues and margin for various relationships (incl. Region, Product Line) across the Air & Water Pro Channel.
- Month-end closing responsibilities including P&L review, Actual vs Plan/PY/FC, misc. journal entries and reclasses, and standardized reporting.
- Partner with Sales, Fulfillment, & Product teams to drive cross functional alignment through S&OP process, ensuring accurate volume and profitability forecast assumptions by product line.
- Special projects as needed from Sales & Financial leadership.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of Finance or prior P&L experience
- Strong leadership skills & ability to engage and influence others
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently while consistently delivering results
- Strong technical skills (Excel, ad-hoc data queries, etc.) required
- Knowledge of internal systems (Microsoft Office, Tableau, Oracle, Hyperion)
- MBA or CPA preferred
GEA Finance Competencies and Skill Level Needed:
- Financial Management – Proficient
- Communication Ability – Proficient
- Controllership/Risk Management - Developing
- Operational Execution – Developing
- Business Partnership – Developing
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social