Brugherio, MB, Italy
| ID: REQ-13813
Job Posting Title
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the AFC Department at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will Do
The Commercial Controller is accountable for the commercial management control of assigned markets by granting full support to the business in budgeting, forecasting, and reporting of key financial metrics. He/she provides ad hoc analysis to support the business in strategic planning and decision making.
- Commercial control of assigned markets for the understanding and analysis of the economic and financial results;
- Analysis on pricing/mix and understanding of business dynamics;
- Monthly preparation of data for the reporting of assigned markets;
- Identification of potential risks and business opportunities and guidance for correction;
- Ad hoc analysis to support strategic planning and decision making.
What you need to Succeed
- Degree in Economics or Management Engineering;
- 1/2 years of experience in similar roles, preferably in structured multinationals;
- Accounting knowledge;
- Knowledge of IT tools (Hyperion, Datawarehousing, ERP); SAP is a plus;
- Expert in Excel;
- Fluent in English;
- Self-starting and pro-active approach;
- Business Acumen
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social