USA, Columbus, OH
Job Posting Title
Senior Customer Service Associate (REMOTE)
The Senior Order Management Representative – Contract Champion works closely with National Single-Family customers, the field sales team, and local delivery agents to manage National Single-Family account portfolios. Responsibilities include managing single-family projects from the time of order through home close including any needed post-sale support. This entails establishing strong business relationships with the customers, field sales teams, local delivery agents, and other inter-departmental personnel to ensure requested delivery dates are met with accurate and efficient order processing leading to project success.
If you are organized, detail-oriented, customer-focused, and inquisitive, our Contract Champion position is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills and take the next step in your career.
What you will Do
Work in a project management capacity to manage single-family project accounts from the time of order through home close including any needed post-sale support.
- Handle incoming calls and emails from National Single-Family customers and internal partners
- Interact and coordinate with all necessary stakeholders to successfully resolve customer issues. Communicate and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Support order management for assigned accounts
- Interact with Fulfillment for product delivery dates
- Partner with local delivery agents to ensure delivery execution
- Provide post-sale support including scheduling service and ordering parts
- Own resolution of customer concerns, including data management, capturing all facts surrounding complaints, including steps taken to resolve issues, and respond to any letters of inquiry.
- Ensure positive customer experience
- Support overall Customer Service team as needed
What you need to Succeed
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in customer service, consumer operations, or related fields
- Experience managing projects from start through completion
- Excellent sense of ownership with proven follow-through skills
- Proven attendance record showing dependability/accountability to work as scheduled
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Prior experience as a GEA Customer Service Representative or as an ASI Customer Advocate
- Prior experience supporting single-family customers through order, ship, bill or post-sale
- Prior experience working with SupplyPro
- Organized and detail-oriented with prior project management experience or experience
- Self-motivated and inquisitive with desire to go above and beyond for each customer
- Customer focused
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite including experience manipulating Excel reports and the ability to manage multiple web-based applications at one time.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Strong email/voicemail management; ability to follow-up on customer calls/issues in a timely manner.
- Flexible with ability to take direction from management yet work independently to achieve goals.
- Flexibility with work schedule. Candidates must be available to work pre-determined shifts M-F based on regional support hours (i.e. normal business hours for time zone supporting).
- Relocation Provided: No
The starting salary for this position is non-negotiable at $19.23/hr.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.