USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Atlanta, GA, USA, Chicago, IL, USA, Columbus, OH, USA, Indianapolis, IN
Job Posting Title
Diversity Recruiter - Experienced (remote)
Under the guidance of Senior Diversity Recruiting Manager, this role requires a self-starter who proactively identifies talent, assist in the building and developing of innovative, cutting edge diversity recruitment initiatives. Drive a deeper understanding and knowledge of diversity and inclusion recruiting concepts and the application of best practices through robust education, business consultation, strategic partnerships and diverse talent pipeline to accelerate the organization’s commitment to diversity and inclusion recruiting.
What you will Do
- Create and execute diversity research and sourcing strategies to identify and attract top diverse talent and skill sets.
- Assist with accelerating diverse external partners and university alumni that align with GEA hiring needs
- Advising and consulting the TA team and business hiring managers on the right fit, executes the diversity sourcing, screening, and interview processes in order to acquire the best leaders to meet business needs.
- Functions as a talent champion that can actively stay connected with applicable networks, maintain long-term candidate relationships, and energetically market the role and the organizations brand to diverse candidates.
- Partner with executives to develop search profiles, curate interview committees and define sourcing and assessment strategies to ensure the hiring of top talent.
- Complete detailed candidate assessments
- Develop diverse talent pools through creative sourcing techniques including referral generation, networking, and direct sourcing
- Build strong relationships with GEA senior leaders and hiring managers
- Act as a trusted business partner and consultant to hiring managers in hiring talented leaders for GEA, leveraging knowledge/expertise to provide input on the market, candidates, etc.
- Prepare and conduct profile search kick-off strategies and weekly search update meetings with HR Leaders and hiring managers
- Delivers innovative programs and events aligned to diversity recruitment strategy and objectives.
- Advises business partners and leadership on the results of key diversity and inclusion recruiting, bench-marking, metrics and research.
- Provide coaching to business partners to improve diverse representation and build inclusion.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Serve as SME to recruiting team around pro-active diversity pipeline development
- Create and execute research and sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent with diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
- Work with diversity team to continually build an overall portfolio and recruitment plan for diversity recruitment partnerships, ensuring a strategic and metrics-driven approach, aligned with the achievement of our overall diverse hiring objectives.
- Attend, host and travel to diversity-focused recruitment conferences, events, and meetings to identify top talent.
- Demonstrated experience delivering customer-driven solutions, support or service.
- Knowledge of diversity and inclusion best practices, policies, and compliance
- Proven track record of building and presenting content to all levels of the organization using MS PowerPoint, Prezi, Canva or other presentation tools.
- Strong understanding and prior experience with Boolean searching
Primary Duties May Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data to draw meaningful conclusions and develop recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a program leadership role, develop consensus from a diverse work group and influence others to action.
- The selected individual will help with the continued evolution of D&I recruitment programs, partnerships, and networking opportunities.
- Demonstrated success creating and leading D&I recruitment programs or initiatives required.
- Prior experience using Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools to pro-actively identify, re-target and inform current and future pipelines
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Recruitment campaign management skills required for the ability to scale programs
- 7+ years recruiting experience (including at least several years of experience recruiting diversity talent at various professional levels within a corporation), with strong direct sourcing skills and a proven track record of success.
- Innovative outside of the box thinks that can come up with creative strategies for finding the best, most qualified diverse candidates. You have a knack for sourcing for challenging skill sets using traditional and creative methods and are highly skilled at building diverse talent pipelines.
- This position requires 10% travel.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.