- Partner with Business stakeholders, Program teams to prioritize, develop and release solutions
- Work towards project related to consolidating legacy applications into a Salesforce platforms.
- Deploy new Salesforce Community solutions to improve agent productivity, automate non-value add
manual tasks and introduce Artificial Intelligence to power next best action logic and reduce process
- Hands-on development in salesforce and heroku environment
- Focused on automation first to maximize reusable solutions and streamline processes
- Replace heritage applications with modern tech stack solutions
- Engage with multiple shared services DT teams to address, diagnose and resolve issues
- Works autonomously to achieve goals
- Ability to influence stakeholders
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- 3-4+ years IT experience
- BS in CS, CE or equivalent
- Salesforce Platform Certification
Preferred Qualification & Experience
- Experience in Heroku ecosystem development and configuration
- Experience Cloud project execution
- FSL knowledge and certification
- Hands-on development in Salesforce CRM and Heroku ecosystem.
- Hands on object-oriented development experience
- Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud Development and support expertise
- Salesforce administration experience is a plus.
- Experience in Develop lightning components and features
- Experience in Salesforce experience cloud
- Experience in apex classes, triggers, VF page development.
- Experience on integrations CORS REST calls."
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.