Camden, SC, United States
| Manufacturing (Group)
| ID: REQ-14007
USA, Camden, SC
Job Posting Title
Performs receptive work at a workstation, or on an assembly/fabrication line, to mass produce water heater components and/or to assemble those components into a completed unit.
What you will Do
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs any production-type functions required
- Uses hand and/or power tools to perform production operations
- May perform packing and/or unpacking functions
- May operate automated equipment to perform production functions
- Cross-checks quality and/or performs quality checks at their workstation
- Performs production functions in a timely manner
- Maintain work safety
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Job Rotation within your zone
- Preventative Maintenance on your machines.
- Understanding and knowledge of workstation standard work and/or machines, to minimize downtime and quality issues.
- Know how to practice 5S process for your workstation and area.
What you need to Succeed
- HS Diploma or GED
- Be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Have the ability to understand and carryout detailed oral or written instructions.
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- While performing the duties of their job, the employee is required to stand for extended hours.
- The employee may be required to walk, reach, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move 10-20 lbs.
- 1-2 years production/manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of hand tools and how to use them
- Climate controlled facility
- PPE will have to be worn/ Steel Toes in certain areas.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social