• Engage with team members, business analysts, data scientists to understand data needs for the project, come up with data model, produce technical designs to develop ETL solutions/data integration requirements
• Design & Develop ETL Workflows based on business requirements.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems using Informatica and other data integration tools (HVR/SFTP/Python/SAS EG)
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Ability to code using Python/R for data analysis needs as well as data acquisition needs.
• Ability to work and convert business requirements quick prototypes with different Visualization options.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports using Visualization tools (SAS Viya, Tableau, Power BI etc.)
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field with 7+ years of relevant experience in the application of current information technologies to business solutions with at least 4 years hands on experience in informatica.
• Hands on experience on informatica is a must.
• Knowledge and hands on of Unix commands and Shell Scripting
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to effectively manage priorities in a highly dynamic environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated experience creating a solution for an application that delivers business-process and drives business-value
• Understanding of popular databases such as Oracle, Vertica, SQL Server, Postgress, MySQL etc.
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, Python/R, SAS etc.)
• Able to work independently and make an impact with the global customers on the projects
• Be a solid team player, able to align and demonstrate organizational values within a short span
• Excellent analytical, presentation, verbal and written communication skills; and a passion for technology and customers
• Deliver high quality outputs even under tight timelines
Critical Skills :
Technical - ETL processes with Informatica & Data Analysis.
Functional - Cost of Quality Data warehouse Management.
Work Scope - Work on projects, enhancements and maintenance of the data from multiple sources needed for the Cost of Quality business team to generate the quality metrics at the organization level
Mandatory - Informatica, Unix, Oracle SQL
Good to have - SAS, Tableau
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.