USA, Rapid City, SD
USA, Amarillo, TX, USA, Jackson, MS, USA, Louisville, KY, USA, Memphis, TN, USA, Nashville, TN
Job Posting Title
Owner Service Agent - Inbound Customer Service (Remote)
Opportunities are available for individuals located in Rapid City, SD, Memphis, TN, Nashville, TN, Jackson, MS, Louisville, KY, and Amarillo, TX.
As a subsidiary of GE Appliances, Advanced Services Inc. (ASI) has been providing excellent customer service and resolving questions or concerns regarding GE Appliances for 30 years. During that time, we have developed a culture of celebrating and rewarding our employees. We also offer exciting promotional opportunities and career paths.
Owner Service Agents (OSAs) provide direct support to GE Appliances customers. Responsibilities include providing product information and registration, as well as service, parts, delivery and dealer location inquiries. OSAs provide resolution to owner issues through troubleshooting and providing minor concessions. Department hours are 7 a.m. thru 7 p.m. M-F &. 7 a.m. thru 6 p.m. on Saturday (Central). Owner Service Agents work rotating Saturdays.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, GE Appliance discounts, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
What you will Do
After 6 weeks of training, you will use Windows-based programs and other internal applications to:
- Drive owner focused solutions for customer issues; utilizing creativity and judgment-based reasoning skills by receiving incoming calls, faxes, e-mails, chats or written inquiries and provide answers to contact inquiries related to parts sales, service, pre & post purchase
- Follows established guidelines, but when needed take partnership to implement concession guidelines that are in the best interest of the owner and GEA, using GEA contact center systems
- Create, update and retrieve owner records for logging facts surrounding complaints, actions and resolutions
- Proactively provide feedback to Quality and Training to help keep training processes and materials updated
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all
- Support other parts of the business, such as directed
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to Succeed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two+ years sales or service experience desired
- Passion for customer service and problem solving
- Experience in organizational skills
- Effectively utilize time management, ability to multi-task, and use critical thinking
- Organized and thorough and able to prioritize and plan to rapid satisfactory resolution.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Flexible with ability to take direction from management yet work independent to achieve goals.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good typing ability, and computer skills - comfortable navigating multiple online applications.
- Good listening and questioning skills, with ability to resolve conflict
- Exceptional sense of ownership with proven follow-through skills.
- Exceptional negotiation & conflict resolution skills;
- Able to diffuse difficult situations or irate customers, resulting in satisfactory resolution.
- Proven attendance record showing dependability/accountability to work as scheduled
- Proven ability to accept constructive feedback and apply coaching
- Desire to work in a team environment to work towards common goals
- Ability to remain calm and patient while handling challenging customer concerns
- The ability to communicate effectively in English is a requirement
Requirements for Remote Work Environment
- Dedicated work area that is quiet and spacious enough for ASI provided equipment (i.e. PC, keyboard, mouse, monitors, chords to hook it all up and the ethernet chord)
- Local internet provider (no Satellite or DSL internet connections allowed due to security issues)
- Wireless Router (capable of handling minimum internet speeds of 25mbps Download 10mbps Upload)
- Internet speeds must be as follows: Ping 50mbps or lower, Download 25mbps or higher and Upload 10mbps or higher
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.