Home Deliver Specialist II
Memphis, TN, United States
| ID: REQ-14157
USA, Rapid City, SD
USA, Memphis, TN
Job Posting Title
Home Deliver Specialist II
Job Description Summary:
As a Home Delivery Specialist Tier II (HDS) you will be working in a fast-paced collaborative team setting. You will be responsible for making outbound calls, working a daily rotation, correcting escalated situations and providing ongoing support to the home delivery department. The HDS Tier II department also works closely with headquarters, vendors and retailers to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be working on a series of daily reports and ensuring they are completed by the deadline. Department hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. until 5 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
What you will Do
- Run Delivery Coordination reports, analyze the results.
- Audit HD orders in EBS and correct errors.
- Schedule and reschedule deliveries, proactively work deliveries that will be missed.
- Administer damage allowances, compensation and model upgrades.
- Contacting consumer/customer/vendor to correct escalated situations (example include but not limited to extended back orders, missed deliveries).
- Support Retail Associates, Managers and consumers in all aspects of the order delivery process.
- Utilize Distribution Sales Support Operation (DSSO) to resolve post-delivery issues.
- Access Delivery Management Systems (DMS/Manifest), OE Windows, and EBS to meet consumer delivery needs.
- Assist customers to build satisfaction with GEA.
- Understand priorities and adhere to business SLA expectations.
- Provide training to any new team members.
- Identify training opportunities for frontline teams.
- Identify and support process improvement opportunities.
- Manage order-entry process which includes fax and electronic ordering.
- Generating Replacements for SDS Network
- Process Refund Returns for store orders and customer orders.
- Create Work Orders in EBS for HDA and Consumer.
- Manage entered orders to ‘good’ status.
- Requesting Delivery Confirmation from HDA.
- Provide information on product availability, delivery and order processing to consumers.
- Place manual orders and confirm orders for stores and consumers.
- Handle calls for specialized areas.
- Handle Core calls during high volume or as established.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all.
- Other duties as assigned by the Team Leader or Operations Leader.
What you need to Succeed
- Ability to make sound decisions and good judgement.
- Ability to quickly develop functional knowledge of appliance products and processes.
- Excellent communication proficiencies and exceptional interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with customers at all levels within Retail organizations, GEA/ASI representatives, and consumers.
- Detail oriented, conscientious, strong sense of ownership with proven follow-through skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task; strong organization skills, cross-functional ability to learn multiple specialized functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; working knowledge of EBS, ERP and RightNow (OSC).
- Strong attendance record; proven dependability and team player attitude.
- Previous sales, inbound calls or customer service experience preferred.
Willingness to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social