The GEA Way
At GE Appliances, a Haier company, we come together to make “good things, for life.” As the fastest-growing appliance company in the U.S., we’re powered by creators, thinkers and makers who believe that anything is possible and that there’s always a better way. We believe in the power of our people and in giving them the freedom to explore, discover and build good things, together.
The GEA Way philosophy, backed by three simple commitments defines the way we work, invent, create, do business, and serve our communities: we come together, we always look for a better way, and we create possibilities.
Interested in joining us on our journey?
Since 1990, Advanced Services Inc. (ASI) has been providing excellent customer service to GE Appliances consumers by resolving their questions or concerns about their GE Appliances. During that time, we have developed a culture of celebrating and rewarding our employees! We are leaders in positioning talent for exciting career paths and promotional opportunities. At ASI, our mission is to create happiness and well-being in every home.
As a Factory Service Agent with ASI/GE Appliances, you will assist inbound customers by advocating for a satisfactory resolution within internal departments. This position is an excellent opportunity for those wanting to positively impact the owner experience and wish to start an exciting career!
Opportunities are available for candidates residing within 50 miles of the following cities:
•Rapid City, SD
•San Antonio, TX
•Salt Lake City, UT
*At this time, candidates living outside 50 miles of the cities mentioned above will not be considered for remote employment. You can assess your distance by using Google Maps.
We offer a base rate of $15.00/hour+ weekly incentives based on your quality scores- paid weekly.
Training requires a 6-week full-time shift Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM (CST).
After training, you can expect to work an 8-hour shift between the business hours of 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (CST), Monday through Friday.
Benefits & Perks
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package:
•Paid on-the-job training and mentoring
•Work-from-home opportunities (equipment provided)
•Paid time off
•Medical, dental, vision, and prescription benefits eligibility on day 1 of employment
•Short-term and long-term disability
•Gym membership reimbursement
•Career growth opportunities
Inbound Customer Service Agent - Factory Service (remote)
USA, Memphis, TN
USA, Amarillo, TX, USA, Cincinnati, OH, USA, Greenville, SC, USA, Jackson, MS, USA, Louisville, KY, USA, Nashville, TN, USA, Rapid City, SD, USA, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, San Antonio, TX, USA, Tulsa, OK
How You'll Create Possibilities
After the training period, you will be utilizing multiple Windows-based programs and other internal applications simultaneously to:
- Assist consumers and customers in setting up service repair for their appliances, check the availability of technicians and make appointments for service calls.
- Utilize Case-Based-Reasoning (CBR) to save the service call.
- Reschedule service calls for customers by communicating with dispatchers for special requests and customer concerns about parts.
- Message dispatch for follow-up on appointment times and other troubleshooting.
- Achieve and maintain specific Save-The-Call & productivity goals.
- Provide consumer education to save in-warranty and service contract calls.
- Negotiate and implement concessions that are in the best interest of the customer and consumer.
- Utilize selling techniques and CBR to retain and increase the out-of-warranty business.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of sales or customer service experience desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English is a requirement.
- Excellent written & verbal skills.
- Moderate to advanced computer skills; navigating multiple online applications.
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to handle high-volume calls while simultaneously handling multiple online applications
What You'll Bring to Our Team
- Passion for helping customers and problem-solving.
- Flexible with the ability to take direction from management yet work independently to achieve goals.
- Active listening skills and the ability to ask questions.
- Conflict resolution skills; negotiation skills; and time management skills.
- Flexibility, being the ability to adapt to change. Critical thinking skills.
- Desire to work in a team environment towards common goals.
- Ability to remain calm while showing empathy while handling challenging customer concerns.
Requirements for Remote Work Environment
- Dedicated work area that is quiet and spacious enough for ASI-provided equipment (i.e., PC, keyboard, mouse, monitors, cords, and an ethernet cord).
- A local internet provider: no Satellite, Pre-paid, or DSL internet connections allowed due to security issues).
- Internet Speed Requirements:
- Ping 50 Mbps or lower.
- Download 25 Mbps or higher.
- Upload 10 Mbps or higher.
*Ethernet connection is required for all applications.
Apply now https://www.applytoasi.com/
We will save space for you!
At GE Appliances, creativity meets passion and conversations lead to exceptional outcomes and experiences. We respect and value the unique backgrounds and experiences that everyone brings to GE Appliances. We believe a diverse workplace, where everyone is included and people can be their true and authentic selves, fosters creativity and innovation. We know our differences are our greatest strength. The very best innovations across every function of a company come from diverse teams. Our commitment to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued allows employees to perform at their best, every day. Diversity at GE Appliances helps us achieve zero distance to our owners, innovate smartly and connect to the communities and customers we serve. We encourage and support the ideas, aspirations, and the wellbeing of everyone - our employees and our communities
GE Appliances is a trust-based organization. It is important we offer our employees the flexibility they need to do their best work while balancing the needs of the business and individuals. When you join GEA, you will have the opportunity to work with your leader to create a flexible work arrangement that balances the needs of the individual, team, and organization.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply, please send an e-mail to [email protected]