At GE Appliances, a Haier company, we come together to make “good things, for life.” As the fastest-growing appliance company in the U.S., we’re powered by creators, thinkers and makers who believe that anything is possible and that there’s always a better way. We believe in the power of our people and in giving them the freedom to explore, discover and build good things, together.
The GEA Way philosophy, backed by three simple commitments defines the way we work, invent, create, do business, and serve our communities: we come together, we always look for a better way, and we create possibilities.
Interested in joining us on our journey?GE Appliances’ Senior Area Sales Manager (ASM) is responsible for all regional sales activities in the South Central region of TX, AR, LA & OK including but not limited to the prospecting, recruiting and on-boarding of new HVAC &/or water heater Pro Distributors necessary to achieve Regional business goals and supporting the growth of existing distributors. The candidate will manage all aspects of the customer experience, increase sales to achieve budgets, and collaborate with national account teams and 3rd party rep firms to execute an overall region sales growth plan.
• Position located in the South Central region with a strong preference for a major city market
• Sell the entire portfolio of GEA Air & Water products to new and existing customers including national and regional distributors; and supporting other Air &Water business initiatives as necessary.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities to grow the territory
• Execute and achieve all sales and margin operating plans
• Develop Distributor specific programs and marketing support strategies to drive profitable sales
• Prepare and deliver training and product presentations to the ProContractors and Distributors, driving the GEA Air & Water value story with the GEA Air & Water Dealer Programs.
• Track and be accountable for sales metrics with available reporting and analysis tools
• Resolving customer issues in a timely and accurate manner, establish credibility
• Oversee the Region’s third-party Manufacturing Rep(s) in an effective and accountable manner so they properly represent the authorized products and essentially earn their commissions.
• Travel required to customers within territory
• Minimum of five (5) years relevant sales experience.
• Results-oriented and winner’s mentality with a ‘never-give-up’ attitude and tenacity to devise solutions to complex problems
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Previous Plumbing or HVAC industry sales experience, vendor or distributor
• Experience in developing and implementing sales territory growth plans
• Proven ability to build strong long-lasting relationships with customers, management, and peers built on credibility and trust
• Proficient communication, presentation, organizational and negotiation skills
At GE Appliances, creativity meets passion and conversations lead to exceptional outcomes and experiences. We respect and value the unique backgrounds and experiences that everyone brings to GE Appliances. We believe a diverse workplace, where everyone is included and people can be their true and authentic selves, fosters creativity and innovation. We know our differences are our greatest strength. The very best innovations across every function of a company come from diverse teams. Our commitment to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued allows employees to perform at their best, every day. Diversity at GE Appliances helps us achieve zero distance to our owners, innovate smartly and connect to the communities and customers we serve. We encourage and support the ideas, aspirations, and the wellbeing of everyone - our employees and our communities
GE Appliances is a trust-based organization. It is important we offer our employees the flexibility they need to do their best work while balancing the needs of the business and individuals. When you join GEA, you will have the opportunity to work with your leader to create a flexible work arrangement that balances the needs of the individual, team, and organization.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply, please send an e-mail to [email protected]