This job posting is no longer active.
IND, Bangalore, KA
Job Posting Title
Senior Developer, Digital Marketing Technologies (BigCommerce/ Content Management/ Marketing Cloud)
The technical lead will be responsible for providing architectural strategy and guidance to digitally transform GE Appliances’ enterprise applications that enables the organization to better compete in an economic landscape that's constantly changing as technology evolves. This architect works with the Project Managers, Business, Enterprise Architects, and partners to migrate custom sites to BigCommerce platform and also replace the existing Content Management tool to new content management tool Salsify and integrate with BigCommerce platform to solve critical challenges and create unique business value. Thrive in a DevOps model thorough with continuous integration, delivery and deployment and take full advantage of the multi-cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
What you will Do
- Define strategy level architecture and ensure service designs adhering to standards, principles, and governance processes
- Migrating custom sites from other eCommerce platforms to BigCommerce platform
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems & Technical Requirements
- Work independently and with the team to develop E-commerce sites on BigCommerce platform
- Integrate third party and platform supported apps in the sites
- Demonstrate full command over project details, including customer goals and project scope/plan, ensuring all project records and artifacts reflect updated progress and status.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Salsify product and the solutions we implement, our customers' specific goals, and our service deliverables to advise customers in gathering the required data/requirements needed to configure their Salsify platform and exit implementation successfully.
- Drive all preparation and communication across the Salsify and customer teams to ensure each player has what they need to deliver results within the project plan. Read project situations quickly to identify and resolve blocking risks and issues.
- Experience with multiple commercial integration systems a plus (Oracle EBS, Web Methods).
- Web UI building experience for Data Management Applications (using the typical MVC model), Angular & REST APIs.
- This individual will be responsible for solution design, integration, data sourcing and Master Data Design and development /Coding.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- Hands-on experience on different channels of Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Web Studio, Social Studio, Mobile Studio, Interaction Studio, Advertisement Studio
What you need to Succeed
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.