Hyderabad (SAL) IN
Job Posting Title
Business Systems Analyst - Finance
GEA is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. The ERP Business Analyst would Provide strategic Functional solution direction along with leadership in design, development, deployment, enhancement, Improvement, & Automation related work. May handle end to end applications process cycle. In this role he/she will provide direct liaison with Business Functional Owners/DL/PM/EA to define, design, test and implement business solutions. Lead solution design to successful completion and closure of project(s) using Design, Process Standard, Data Integrity, monitoring, and controlling processes and tools. Serve as Functional Subject Matter expert in Oracle ERP space, specifically Collections Risk and Treasury Space.
What you will Do
- Provide Techno/Functional Solution for Multiple projects working with the team, in designing, developing and driving Integrated Business Solutions; Own complete Functional Solutions END-TO-END; prototyping, blueprinting, design, build, test, documentation.
- Collaborate with both global functional and IT teams to develop robust requirements and processes in a boundary-less manner· Collaborate with multiple program teams to ensure designs conform to best-in-class architecture and business standards. Develop creative, robust, scalable, and non-custom strategies to support Business needs
- Should be able to Translate strategy into specific goals and objectives, proactively monitor business needs and translate into technology application opportunities; Continuously Monitor solutions and Business Trends to incorporate relevant technology trends within the business.
- Seek out new industry and technology trends and apply these learning’s to solve business Functional problems
- Partner with Enterprise Architects to drive end to end solutions
- Manager Project Tasks in JIRA/HPQC
- Regular Communication with DT & Business leadership.
- Build the Functional solutions, integrations & automation in the area of Finance more specifically Invoicing / Revenue Generations , Third Party integrations , EDI’s etc…Focusing on enhancement, improvement & high level of automation in these areas.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Commerce/Finance/computer science
- At least 6-8 years of relevant industry experience
- Prior experience with large transactional distributed systems
Strong skills in Sql, Pl/Sql, Oracle Reports, Forms, Workflow, OA Framework etc.
- Total 6 plus years of experience with min 4+ years of experience in implementing/supporting Oracle Applications. With min of 2 end-to-end implementations.
- Thorough Oracle Technical knowledge of Oracle Apps modules. With sound knowledge of integrated suites with End-to-End Flows & respective Accounting in it.
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Working knowledge of data and processes
- Sound knowledge of Business Processes
- knowledge of Finance Receivables, Collections, Risk and Treasury Modules.
- Implementation experience and the ability to recommend business solutions
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Quality and cost driven; experience in Six Sigma and lean
- Proactive responsible individual, able to set own action plans with minimum management
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other IT teams and leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.