• Assist the customer in business planning and strategy by focusing on business capabilities and maturity.
• Play a key role in introducing Capability Catalog, Guiding Principles and Standards and Reference Architectures at Organizational Level
• Understand customer needs, company’s products and services and match them with the best in class technology to define a north-star target state and key business objectives.
• Help defining prioritization and sequencing of the transformation by proposing a strategic roadmap that leads to the target state.
• Part of Architecture Review Board in helping the teams evaluate their existing architectures and suggest the right direction
• Determine which Salesforce and third-party technologies to leverage in customer’s architecture landscape, based upon product knowledge to support Service, Sales, and Marketing focused on the Ownership Experience.
• Effectively communicating to different audiences, clearly and concisely in written documents (graphics or text).
• Coherently and logically presenting proposals and concepts to the team, with a balance of authority and humility.
• Helping the functional teams in putting together Current and Future state architectures and publish Gap analysis and roadmaps
Necessary Technical Skills:
• MBA / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, discipline, or equivalent.
• At least 10+ years of experience in either software, systems and minimum of 5 plus years in enterprise architecture disciplines.
• Good understanding of and ability to discuss cloud architecture and principles of modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure. etc.
• Good understanding of enterprise application integrations technologies as well as common EA topics such as persona-based journeys, process orchestration, master data management, analytics and insights, artificial intelligence, etc.
• Good understanding of security processes, standards and issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications.
• At least 5-6 plus years of experience with Oracle ERP Implementation. Knowledge on Oracle functional knowledge of Oracle modules Inv, PO, BOM, WIP, OM with strong exposure to Pricing and Shipping
• Sound knowledge of integrated suites with wing-to-wing flows.
• Communicate innovative opportunities leveraging existing and emerging technologies
• Determine which Salesforce and third-party technologies to leverage in customer’s architecture landscape, based upon product knowledge to support Service, Sales, and Marketing focused on the Ownership Experience
• 2-3 years in a pre-sales or customer facing consultative roles.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce’s platform capabilities, hosting infrastructure, security, and integration capabilities.
• Experienced with key business drivers and how technology shifts to influence the achievements of business drivers.
• Certified and Experience with and exposure to architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
• Familiar with relevant (regional, vertical, etc.) data privacy, risk management and compliance requirements associated with governance and security practices.
• Knowledge and Practical experience in conducting Stakeholder Interviews and EA Workshops
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.