• Develop application code for implementing Proficy HMI/SCADA capabilities and improvements
• Develop application code for brilliant factory applications in Inductive automation Ignition and/or using AWS services.
• Write technical and deployment documentation for developed solutions
• Ensure continuity of support post production implementation and integration through knowledge share to managed services support team.
• Partner with factory operations and systems team to help capture requirements through clear user stories, and breakdown stories to tasks needed to design, develop and implement solution.
• Work with Senior and Principle Architects to help deliver effective and efficient solution as well as help drive technology stack improvements
• Work with Factory systems teams to deploy and configure developed solutions to ensure consistency across all factories.
• Seek opportunities to reuse and augment readily available and existing solutions. Look for ways to learn and incorporate emerging technologies to support business move to Industry 4.0 manufacturing.
• Work with development team to learn and adopt new Agile development techniques to help improve development quality and project delivery.
• Work and interact with other development teams across the enterprise to both adopt and evolve development standards
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of Business Analyst and/or managing client-facing projects or system operations.
• Proficy HMI/SCADA or other MES system experience
• MS-SQL /MySQL experience
Preferred Qualification/ Experience
• Manufacturing Industry experience
• Agile development experience and background
• Experience in working in a global & matrix environment.
• AWS certification would be beneficial"
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.