This job posting is no longer active.
Hyderabad (SAL) IN
Job Posting Title
Sr. Business Analyst, Digital Marketing Technologies(Salesforce/ eCommerce/ BigCommerce)
The Senior Business Analyst converts business requirements into functional specifications to define product criteria. The role acts as the intermediary between DT and Business to help business partner achieve desired results. This person exhibits deep understanding of domain, industry trends and potential impacts and influences customers, product managers and engineering teams in design decisions, technology choices and timelines. He or she also needs to engage with business leaders and users to understand how data-driven changes to process, products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value.
This Senior Business Analyst role supports the organization by working with the business and development teams for eliciting, understanding and documenting business needs to determine and recommend the most optimal solution.
A little about yourself, you are dedicated to continuously learning and desire to help educate the entire team. You enjoy complex business challenges and solve them through your knowledge of digital best practices and have demonstrated the ability to encourage the business team to use the standard features over customizations, when possible. You are data driven, understanding the business metrics and goals and data to identifying key insights to help make impact to the business KPIs.
In your previous experience you would have played a key role in implementing new digital capabilities for ecommerce or in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, working with multiple user groups to understand their unique needs but able to still deliver shared capabilities across the entire user base. You have a strong passion for detailed business requirements gathering and are comfortable in managing project deliverables & timelines.
In this role you will be highly comfortable working with teams across regions and being the bridge between business users & technical team members to deliver business outcomes.
Primary goals will be to consolidate legacy applications by migrating applications to new platforms (ex. Bigcommerce, Salsify, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud), designing and driving new capabilities to improve the consumer experience, increase sales, and support business needs.
What you will Do
· Plays a key role to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders and collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
· Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics
· Acting as a key member of the project team, facilitate requirements workshops and document detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements
· Gather, create and document current (as-is) and future (to-be) business requirements, data flow diagrams, SIPOC process workflows, use case scenarios and functional design for development
· Making recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
· Develop and manage a detailed project scope, schedule and plan milestones, and updates using standard company tools and processes such as SmartSheet
· Project administration using JIRA or other appropriate tools in use for ticket creation, user stories, epics, and sprint management
· Prioritization of tasks across the team to ensure the focus is on critical items
· Prepares the test cases considering functional, regression & load testing needs of business scenarios
· Identify roadblocks or bottlenecks proactively to remove the obstacles for teams to move forward
· Provide project updates regularly to various stakeholders on progress of projects, risks and mitigation, and fiscal status
· Be a change advocate leveraging depth in processes to drive simplification, standardization & disruption
· Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving and Manages projects and communication regarding tasks
· Consolidate legacy applications by leading initiatives to migrate applications to new platforms
· Provide primary point of contact for end-user support and provide input for training material
· Coach individuals on process documentation, solution design, and project management
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor's Level Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields with at least 2 years running DT end to end projects
- 5+ years of business analyst experience and prior Project Leader experience
- 5+ years working with eCommerce platforms (example: Bigcommerce, Shopify, Magento) and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- One or more of the following certifications Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA), Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or a similar certification
- Experience with one or more task management tools such as Jira, Trello, or SmartSheets experience.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other IT professionals and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to influence
- Ability to reason through complex situations with strength in identifying and mitigating risks and manage priorities
- Strong prioritization and organization skills required to manage all in-flight and pending tasks appropriately, including project planning, requirements documentation, traceability matrix, sprint planning, scrum leadership, metric tracking, risk analysis, and launch planning.
- Possess a strong drive to provide superior customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment and willingness to work remotely (from outside of office as may be needed) and with people in different time zones (via phone/email or using collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams)
- Knowledge of Oracle and APIs
- Experience working in a high velocity Agile software development team with rapid release cycles.
- Desire to continually learn about new systems, SAAS tools and programming languages.
- Good knowledge or experience working in the Manufacturing industry
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and ability to work independently
- Strong track history of written and verbal communications to update stakeholders and provide direction to team members.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to search for innovative solutions, find ways to overcome obstacles, and drive change
- Process oriented and committed to superior quality
- Ability to actively listen and facilitate moving a diverse group to consensus
- Ability to coordinate multiple concurrent projects and prioritize internal requests.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.