This job posting is no longer active.
• Partner with the business, development team to design and execute projects that drive outstanding business user experience
• Support business growth initiatives and simplify/automate/modernize supported DT systems focusing on driving efficiency to the business
• Be the one point of contact for customer systems integrations, liaise with the cross-functional teams to address pain areas and solve problems
• Partner with the business in translating the business needs into Digital Technology project requirements.
• Lead, Design and build solutions for the business with a specific focus on platform standardization and stabilization
• Work with internal development teams in delivering the projects for the business on time with quality
• Should build expertise in the existing systems and functional processes and explore/pilot cutting edge technology solutions in driving the business programs
• Adhere to the internal standards for building the applications by proactively engaging with Enterprise Architecture, Privacy, and Integrations teams
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science
• 5 years of relevant experience in business/customer-facing roles
• 5 years of experience in leading projects in web/Oracle EBS/Salesforce platform
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills in working with customer counterparts/business and Digital technology teams
• Ability to go above and beyond in working with cross-functional teams
• Influence the business and digital technology counterparts in driving the change
• Passion towards learning new technology and driving the solutions to business problems
• Excellent skills in driving project/program management
Any certification or training on Oracle Supply Chain/Web Application Framework/Project Management
Knowledge and understanding of Oracle ERP (Supply Chain and OTM)/EDI and integration platform (Mulesoft/SOA) is an added advantage
Knowledge and understanding of Oracle Apex or any rapid application development framework is a plus
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.