Customer Experience Analyst
Louisville, KY, United States
| ID: REQ-8891
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Customer Experience Analyst
Are you passionate about delivering actionable insights to improve the experience of customers? The GE Appliances Customer Experience (CX) team is seeking a Customer Experience Analyst. This role is responsible for providing critical insights necessary to deliver an exceptional Customer Experience at GE Appliances. This is a key position on the team, supporting our enterprise owner listening programs. The CX Analyst works to monitor, analyze, and deliver insights from owner feedback to improve the experience of owners.
This role will support the processes that conduct transactional and relationship survey programs providing actionable owner feedback and insights to the organization. The transactional programs monitor the quality of key touchpoints of the owner's journey. The relationship survey program measures the overall loyalty and advocacy of owners for the organization's products and brands. This position works with the managed service partner to enhance these programs and the owner's listening roadmap. This role will be responsible for producing regularly scheduled owner feedback reports and ad hoc analyses. The CX Analyst will work to identify obstacles the owner experiences and product issues. They will develop text analytics topics to measure the impact of these issues. This position will assist end-users in navigating the Medallia survey reporting platform and analyzing results. Additionally, this role will be responsible for working with vendors, digital technology, and internal stakeholders with troubleshooting and resolution.
What you will Do
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the processes that conduct the Voice of the Customer (VOC) survey and feedback programs across the enterprise.
- Maintain user and reporting hierarchies.
- Consistently analyze and report recent Ownership Experience performance and engagement/usage to key business functions and the broader organization.
- Utilize data and owner feedback identifying opportunities to make significant improvements in products, processes, and systems across business functions to positively impact owner loyalty and advocacy
- Work with CEM vendor (Medallia) and other Ownership Experience vendors.
- Support users of the CEM program/platform. Conduct training sessions for the CEM program, CX best practices, Ownership Experience, etc.
- Develop advanced closed loop feedback processes, monitor quality and compliance.
What you need to Succeed
- 4-year college degree required, specifically in business or social sciences or 7 years of prior relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience at analyst level or above in Voice of the Customer, Customer Experience Management, Customer Satisfaction Tracking, Customer Insights, Market Research, or similar field
- Proven skills conducting analysis of Customer Experience, Customer Satisfaction Tracking, Voice of the Customer (VOC) or Net Promoter System results and communicating key findings
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent report writing, data visualization, and presentation skills
- Strong capability of translating data into actionable insights
- Ability to support internal stakeholders in analyzing survey results
- Capability to manipulate and consolidate data from multiple sources for analysis
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Excel and PowerPoint) to produce the voice of the customer reports and insights
- Skilled in managing and supporting enterprise Voice of the Customer (VOC) or Customer Experience (CX)/Feedback Management Programs
- Experience working with external Customer Experience Management vendors
- Organized individual with the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work cross-functionally, utilizing data analyzed, to drive OX initiatives across the organization
- MBA preferred
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) using and supporting the Medallia Customer Experience Management platform
- Familiarity in designing surveys and managing Text Analytics solutions
- Significant experience with the Net Promoter System
- Strong understanding of building CX action plans
- Demonstrated high energy, self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- 15% travel possibly required for domestic travel to customer sites/ plants, etc.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social