USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Senior Director, Digital Marketing & Ecommerce
GE Appliances are built on the purpose to enable happiness and wellbeing in every home. We are focused on building a robust, innovative House of Brands (multiple business lines) enabling us to achieve expansive growth. Our organization has incredible momentum, with accelerating sales growth in recent years.
We have a great opportunity available for a Senior Director, Digital Marketing & eCommerce role responsible for overseeing a team responsible for the development and execution of the company’s digital, CRM, consumer data and social media strategies. This role will be based out of Louisville, KY.
What you will Do
Direct to Consumer (B2C) Initiatives:
- Drive cohesive, connected, and unified consumer experience across owned digital and commerce channels.
- Develop and align marketing campaigns to drive commerce and align to customer experience and brand strategies.
- Work with product lines, fulfillment forecasting teams, and distribution teams to support online sales operations.
- Drive sales and margin thru digital channels and marketplaces for each channel
- Configure, test, and validate destinations (social, display, media, targeting platforms) to send segments for audience activation and conversion.
- Develop multi-year strategy, resource plans and content to support CRM journey plans.
- Drive ongoing evaluation and implementation of new MarTech tools like SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
- Develop and launch customized consumer communications including predictive capabilities.
- Oversee SEO and SEM strategy for all consumer websites.
- Provide best in class customer service and operations support for Social Media, Digital & eCommerce
- Ensure delivery of quality of service and productivity metrics.
- Maintain strong connections with call centers and service teams.
- Build new and implement a back-room ecommerce sales operations team.
- Lead an expansive team of employees
- Coach, train, and develop team members in digital, social media and ecommerce on multiple platforms
Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for consumer ratings and review web scraping and product feedback.
- Own the consumer marketing and product registration database and process.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- 12+ years of digital marketing experience with at least 5 years with direct commerce and experience with integrated media and marketing platforms that include experience in social, digital, and traditional marketing
- Demonstrated experience with implementing digital marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization with multiple brands
- 5+ years in CRM and or digital media experience
- Experienced people manager with prior experience leading and developing a team of exempt and non-exempt employees, as well as working across indirect reports and cross functional partners
- Extensive knowledge of digital environments, including SalesForce Marketing Cloud and other eCommerce platforms.
- Deep understanding of conversion tactics, tools, and KPI tools like Dataroma
- Excellent project management skills with technical background for ECP (Big Commerce), and marketing platforms (SalesForce)
- Digital experience in programmatic advertising, online advertising campaigns, CRM onboarding
- Strong experience with digital advertising ecosystem (ad servers, DSP (demand side platform))
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a DMP (Data Management Platform)
- Experience with consumer data privacy, governance, and GDPR compliance laws
- Prior experience having worked with Service Cloud and Sales cloud
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.