• (60%) Learns and enriches Data Privacy functional knowledge, configuration, integration and, testing for the enterprise-wide data privacy software platform, OneTrust:
• (20%) Creates documentation of development, configuration, testing, change management, and deployment processes, etc.
• (20%) Maintains the project rigor/communication and updates the tasks in respective tools
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum 2+ years of business/systems analyst experience
• Hands-on software development/testing /rollout experience using Python and Java, and/or AWS Lambda functions.
• Experience with SQL
• Working knowledge of the agile PM process
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and logical skills
• Strong drive to make things happen amid uncertainty (due to changes in laws or in their interpretation/applicability to the business etc.)
• Exposure to a Privacy Management software platform, such as OneTrust.
• Project, task, and resource management for techno-functional projects CAPM Certified.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.