· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience with Strong Finance, Accounting, Inventory processes
· Strong project management skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
· Strong attention to detail and thoroughness in analysis
· Demonstrates ability to engage with the operational team in a collaborative fashion to identify and execute operational improvements
· Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain business connectivity
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
· Demonstrated leadership skills with high energy level
· Excellent analytical and quantitative finance skills with focus on planning and problem solving
· Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
· Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
· Experience in ERP, Oracle preferred & Hyperion
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.