This job posting is no longer active.
USA, Phoenix, AZ
USA, Tempe, AZ
Job Posting Title
Consumer Service Specialist
GE Appliances is looking for a Consumer Service Specialist (CSS) to work in their Business Center in Tempe, AZ. The CSS is a key position which requires daily interactions with customers, technicians, managers and service support personnel. The CSS is responsible for achieving set standards with four metrics: Internal Quality, Completed Calls per 8-hour day (CC8D), SOD (Start of Day), and Availability. The CSS must be an outgoing and friendly individual with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
GE Appliances offers an excellent compensation package, generous health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, vision, and some others. In addition, we offer retirement savings 401K plan, 12 paid holidays, paid personal time off, and generous discounts on our products.
What you will Do
- Interact with Technicians, Consumers, Customers, Consumer Service Manager’s and the call center daily with regards to managing a Technician’s route.
- Responsible for building and creating efficient routes by right-sizing AM/PM, tightening up routes based on geography, and managing forced calls. Additionally, checking part calls to ensure they deliver in time for service.
- Reschedule customer calls.
- Deliver friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers by telephone, and email. Model friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, at this time this position is a work from home opportunity. Once the conditions change, this role will transition to a work from office opportunity working out of the Tempe Business Center.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work may require occasional Saturday work.
- Depending on the timezone supported, work schedule will be 8 hours per day, and may start as early as 4:30am, and end as late as 5:30pm.
What you need to Succeed
Prior relevant military service will be considered in relation to required/desired qualifications.
- HS Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- At least 6 months experience in a high-volume customer service role.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral communication skills, specifically telephone skills.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic team environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be a motivated self-starter, clear thinker and fast learner.
- Ability to listen actively to correctly understand customer’s requirements, questions or complaints.
- Working relationships with a field-based clientele.
- Ability to learn geography/read a map.
- Data entry experience.
- 1-2 year of previous dispatch experience.
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Previous customer service, appliance, part, dispatch and/or inventory experience.
- Knowledge of Web based systems: FSMS, COPS, TPTP or equivalent.
- One-year of experience using IBM PC, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Flexibility as the work schedule varies and may change at any time.
Relocation Assistance might be offered
GE Appliances will not offer sponsorship assistance for this position.
“If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and you need assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply, please send an e-mail to [email protected]”
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.