Financial Analyst - Dish NPI
Louisville, KY, United States
| ID: REQ-9065
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Financial Analyst - Dish NPI
The Financial Analyst - Dish NPI reports to the Product Finance Manager - Dishwasher. This role is responsible for leading all aspects of Dishwasher new product introduction (NPI) financials. In addition, it provides key financial support in strategic planning and forecasting including annual 3-5 year long term strategic planning, annual operating budget (SII, OP) and monthly short range forecast.
What you will Do
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead financial analysis related to new product introduction (NPI) programs for dishwasher products. Analysis includes cost/benefit and payback calculations and forward business commercial and financial impact.
- Serve as key finance person in interaction with cross-functional program teams, including individuals from Technology, Product Management, and other Finance functions. Frequent communication with multiple program managers is essential.
- Measure all program benefits and spending to achieve financial commitments. Develop and utilize risk management tools and concepts to ensure flawless execution of programs.
- Lead all financial preparation and presentations during monthly formal program tollgate reviews including Financial, Marketing, and Program reviews. Drive accountability for variances to plan and delays in program execution.
- Lead monthly NPI tracking and reporting analysis post launch including orders, sales, margin, implementation costs, and other NPI scorecard measurements.
- Provide detailed NPI program financials including volume, sales, and profit margin metrics.
- Work with the Technology and Product Management teams to roll up multi-year NPI spend budget.
- Complete monthly NPI investment and expense forecast and variance analysis.
- Perform monthly closing and quarterly account reconciliation requirement for Dishwasher products including accruals and journal entries.
- Provide cross-functional team with regular sales and financial visibility through monthly reporting and other ad-hoc financial analysis.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ Finance experience.
- GEA Finance Competencies and Skill Level Needed:
- Financial Management – Proficient
- Communication Ability – Proficient
- Controllership/Risk Management - Developing
- Operational Execution – Developing
- Business Partnership – Proficient
- Strong analytical, leadership, time-management and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Results oriented, process focused, self-starter.
- Strong systems skills, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint , Access, and Oracle/ERP reporting tools.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social