USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
GE Appliances Sales Operations Analyst – Small Appliances
The Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with the National Sales Director – Small Appliances to develop, administer, and communicate effective processes, policies, tools, and execution plans for GE Appliances' Small Appliances. This role supports onboarding new customers and existing account maintenance, including item setup with resellers, EDI integration, vendor partner contract review, online readiness, customer-specific programming, budget tracking, and reporting. This role requires an entrepreneurial approach to execute existing and new business opportunities in a variety of systems, including Oracle / ERP and Salesforce.
This position is located in Louisville, KY, or any large metropolitan city within the Eastern or Central timezone.
What you will Do
- Execute small appliances customer onboarding with detailed project management tracking to reach target completion deadlines.
- Process account maintenance requests for all small appliances accounts which include New Account Setup, Changes to Accounts, and Canceling of Accounts.
- Execute firepower (backside customer incentives) programs with accuracy and attention to detail; track account-level budgets.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and execute customer-specific programming focused on Small Appliance category growth with existing and new customers.
- Identify and drive small appliances operational, execution process improvement, and simplification
- Lead cross-functional efforts as a Small Appliances Operations expert to translate small appliances' operational needs into reality.
- Work with IT, Pricing, and Finance to communicate pricing and promotions to customers and Field Sales.
- Provide sales and floor / online lineup analysis for the sales team to drive retail execution with customers.
- Support marketing programs and promotions; provide input and guidance on key field execution initiatives.
- Develop, recommend, and implement operations training for customers, sales team, and Management on small appliances programs and processes.
- Have a clear understanding of all priorities, actions, and programs the field is executing daily and help to simplify processes.
- Lead additional projects/initiatives as needed.
What you need to Succeed
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience, including Sales, Sales Operations, Data Analytics and Insights, or adjacent business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree: Preferred Business Management or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- The position will require limited travel to customers and events.
- Proficient knowledge of Oracle, MS Excel, and Salesforce.
- Experience in retail/contract and/or small appliances sales operations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deliver results.
- Excellent ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- High attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute critical tasks in a complex and continually changing environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-initiative with a hunger for excellence
- A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to create more efficient processes for end-users.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate complex ideas into usable/relevant actions for the sales team.
- Able to innovate and comfortable making decisions in a fast-moving environment
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.