Four (4) Reasons you will love working at Roper Corporation!
1. 100% Tuition reimbursement & career development opportunities
2. Paid vacation days and holidays
3. On site wellness center, affordable health insurance, workout tracks and equipment, vision, dental, company paid life insurance and more
4. Amazing 401(k) where you can receive a match that is more than you save
What you will experience in manufacturing:
· Work around moving machines – robots, forklifts, tuggers, etc.
· Use technology to help you succeed – smart boards, tv screens, kiosks on the shop floor
· Transfer, operate and adjust production equipment
· Rotation among jobs and lines at the same location – get to know all aspects of our production process
· Fast-paced, team work environment with awesome team members
· You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
· You must be 18 years of age or older (17 if a work based learning high school student)
· You must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
· You must pass a background check, drug screening and medical/physical demand screening
· You must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without an accommodation, including, but not limited to: prolonged standing; frequently handling various parts for assembly; frequent walking, reaching at waist level, pushing/pulling, grasping/squeezing, pinching, fine motor dexterity, neck flexion, and using air tools; occasionally sitting, reaching overhead, reaching at shoulder level, reaching at knee and floor level, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, crawling, ladder/stair climbing, pivoting, twisting, neck extension/rotation, and using vibratory tools. Handling and lifting of parts and/or equipment (minimum of 42 lbs. lifting/carrying and 25 lbs. pushing/pulling is required).
Roper Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.