• Contribute to strategic direction, evolution, design, documentation, Implementation, validation and support for various multicloud enablement initiatives.
• Participate actively in strategic discussions, have a point of view and an objective thought process regarding multicloud landscape.
• Plan, scope, size, architect, design, prototype, and engineer solution components for cloud services.
• Take an automation first and low operations foot print approach to streamline processes.
• Assist with incident response, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem resolution of cloud hosted architectures.
• Provide detailed documentation upon task completion to ensure systems are supportable. Develop solutions that are process dependent and not people dependent
• Collaborate with Enterprise Architects and global counterparts to explore and prove new solutions.
• Collaborate with experts across the team to build cloud-native robust, scalable & secure design solutions for go-forward applications in a multi-cloud environment.
• Collaborate with Operations teams to transition knowledge.
• Lead small to medium scale multicloud enablement initiatives.
What you need to Succeed:
• 5-7 years of experience with hands on work in Public and private clouds
• Hands on experience with one of more Public Cloud providers like AWS/GCP/Azure
• Experience in Architecting and designing solutions for the cloud
• Experience in any programming language / scripting with experience to automate
• Knowledge of Network administration, security protocols, permissions, and system configuration (preferred)
• A team player with a can do attidude and with an ability to charter new territories
• Self motivated individual with the ability to learn quickly
• Must be a self-starter be able to work with no/minimum supervision.
• Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through, delivering on responsibilities and working under tight deadlines
• Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail and long term sustainability"
1. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
2. Minimum of six to 10 years experience in infrastructure / cloud areas
3. Certifications: AWS or GCP certified solution architect
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.