This job posting is no longer active.
Application development, deployment according to technical requirements
• Partner with multiple teams to understand requirements and develop/deliver integration solutions.
• Hands-on development to build integrations on Enterprise integrations platform using MuleSoft
• Participate and receive approval in design, code and CAB reviews for each specific integration change.
• Use strong project management skills to promote changes through the integration development lifecycle.
Documentation and testing new software functionality
• Documentation and Unit testing
• Participate in system integrations testing
• Work with stake holders on user acceptance testing and approvals
Learning and exploring new technologies
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
• 4+ years of hands-on-experience building integration solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs
• Fluency in standard data formats like JSON, XML, YAML, RAML
• MuleSoft 4 Certified developer
• Deep understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas, HTTP protocol, and underlying internetworking concepts
• High initiative, self-starter, proactive, dedicated, results oriented, a team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• AWS Certified Developer – Associate • Experience in Integrations with ERP systems and ecommerce platforms like BigCommerce • Experience with full life cycle API Development • Self-starter—naturally searching for problems and implementing solutions • Ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment • Creative trouble shooting and problem-solving abilities • Team player, Self-starter, Passion for learning & sharing • Automation & Simplification mindset, challenge status-quo • Strong understanding of integration patterns • Strong passion to work on different technologies and exploring latest technologies and features
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.