Architect and lead middleware Solutions:
• Closely work with business / functional teams and design enterprise integration services to serve various business needs
• Understand and transform business requirements into scalable and manageable solution and design specifications. Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
Enterprise integration Platform
• Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Any point Platform for both Cloud hub and RTF deployment models
• Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
• Strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using REST Web Services and XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL)
• Ensures development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
• Creates prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications
• Works closely with other Solution Architecture/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
• Provides Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
• Defines standards to guide solution decisions in relation to integration for the enterprise. Works closely with other Solution Architecture / Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
• Design standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects. Ensures teams adhere to documented design and development patterns and standards.
• Frequently reviews infrastructure and cloud spends, challenges & guides the team to optimize the spend.
• Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions.
Drive GEA integration Strategy
• Responsible for leading strategic direction, evolution, design & development and deployment of applications/frameworks.
• Provide leadership, motivation and direction to DT organization across Integrations landscape.
• 8+ years of hands-on-experience architecting, leading, and delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture
• MuleSoft 4 Certified Integration Architect
• Fluency in standard data formats like JSON, XML, YAML
• Practical knowledge of diverse or hybrid infrastructure including cloud and on-prem connectivity
• Strong understanding of underlying ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid).
• Understanding of architectural concepts for new cloud-based integration platform implementations including encryption, security, logging, scalability, clustering, and securing solutions
• Strong experience in Application Development, SOA/EAI technologies and API management.
• Deep understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas, HTTP protocol, and underlying internetworking concepts
• Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, Git, and/or comparable toolsets
• Experience with Java/JEE programming/development
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve complex technical issues and defects
• Experience with a breadth of inbound/outbound connectors, for example: Web Services, File, Database, Salesforce, JMS, AWS services, etc.
• Self-motivated, self-directed, and independent thinking yet team player
• Able to independently conduct research and organize, analyze, interpret and report on research results to make architectural recommendations for enterprise infrastructure service delivery and technology acquisition impact assessments.
• Plan and conduct high level meetings and interviews for addressing and resolving architecture design, deployment and management issues, as is the ability to communicate complex technical issues in terms clearly understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
• Skilled at interacting with technical vendors, providing and negotiating contract terms and conditions, and documenting progress and outcomes.
• Comfortable interacting with individuals/groups at various organizational levels.
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Hands-on experience with MuleSoft Any point Cloud Hub, and API Management • AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate • Experience in Spring Framework • Integrations with ecommerce platforms like BigCommerce • Has knowledge of building integrations with with Oracle EBS • Experience with test-driven development (TDD) • Experience with message queue design patterns, streaming integrations. • Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications. • Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies • Ability to influence others without lines of authority. • Strong collaboration skills. • Strong consulting skills.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.