USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Senior Salesforce Business Analyst (Remote)
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst supports the organization by working with the business and development teams for eliciting, understanding and documenting business needs to determine and recommend the optimal solution. This role can be remote but will be required to work on Eastern time zone.
A little about yourself, you embody the “Trailblazer” mantra, learning through trailheads & certifications, but bringing the desire to help educate the entire team! You enjoy complex business challenges and solve them through your understanding of Salesforce best practices and ability to navigate the business team to using the standard features over customizations (No one likes customizing, right!). You are data motivated, understanding the business metrics and goals and data to identifying key insights to help make impact to the business KPIs.
In your previous experience you would have played a key role in implementing either Service or Sales cloud, working with many user groups to understand their unique needs but able to deliver shared capabilities across the entire user base. Having a passion for detailed Business Requirements Gathering and comfortable in managing project deliverables & timelines.
In this role you will be comfortable working with teams across regions and being the bridge between Business users & technical team members to deliver business outcomes.
Primary goals will be to consolidate legacy applications into a Salesforce unified desktop, deploy new Salesforce capabilities as they become available, improve agent productivity, automate non-value add manual tasks and introduce AI-powered next best action logic and reduce process variation.
What you will Do
- Act as a key member of the project team, facilitate requirements workshops and document detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements
- Drive and participate in discovery meetings with stakeholders and map out the scope for projects that meet business needs
- Gather, create and document current (as-is) and future (to-be) business requirements, data flow diagrams, SIPOC process workflows, use case scenarios and functional design for development
- Develop and manage a detailed project scope, schedule and work plan milestones, and updates using standard company tools and processes such as SmartSheet
- Project administration using JIRA or other appropriate tools in use for ticket creation, user stories, epics, and sprint management
- Provide project updates to various stakeholders on progress of projects, risks and mitigation, and fiscal status
- Partner with Consumer Operations stakeholders to prioritize, develop and release solutions
- Consolidate legacy applications into a Salesforce Service Cloud unified desktop
- Deploy new Salesforce capabilities to improve agent productivity, automate non-value add manual tasks and introduce Artificial Intelligence to power next best action logic and reduce process variation
- Primary point of contact for end-user support and provide input for training material
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Salesforce
- Experience in at least 2 of the following: Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud or Field Service
- Minimum 2x Salesforce certifications
- Experience with a rollout of either a Service or Sales cloud instance to an organization
- Experience configuring and implementing latest Salesforce products (Einstein Bots, Einstein Analytics, Customer 360, Lightning Components etc.)
- Understanding of data integration and data loading, mapping etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects through the full SDLC according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline ensuring accurate, and clear communication to customers and stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment and willingness to work remotely (from outside of office as may be needed) and with people in different time zones (via phone/email or using collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams)
- Good knowledge or experience working in the Manufacturing industry
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.