•Desired Candidate should have 7 - 10 Year experience as Functional Consultant in design, development, implementation and upgrade of Oracle EBS (ERP) – R12. Preferably R12.2+.
• Strong expertise in Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Advance Pricing (QP), Shipping, Sourcing, E-Commerce Gateway (EDI), Customer Master (TCA), and sound knowledge of Receivables (AR).
• Exposure or working knowledge of Global Order Promising (GOP), Scheduling, Incentive Compensation, Channel Revenue Management, Territory Manager and Install Base is preferable. • Ability to utilize the Oracle AIM methodologies, good understanding on Business terminology, quickly adaptable to new environments and innovative technologies.
• Experience of RICEW components (Oracle Reports, Forms, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflow and CEMLI process with cross functional teams. Proficient with AIM documentation of MD050’s.
• Proficient in conducting Conference Room Pilots (CRP) and User Acceptance Test (UAT) along with Business Process modelling.
• Should be able to work closely with business partners and other Digital Technology staff on projects, changes and production issues. Should be able to perform individually. Should have experience of mapping Business processes in EBS Application. Should be a strong problem solver with good analytical skills.
• Should have good communication skills.
• Proficiency with SQL queries, base tables of Order Management and other relevant modules, to perform data validation, pull quick reports and to check the integrity of data.
• Good knowledge on Application Security.
• Experience in SLA management, customer communication management and Reporting.
• Should be able to document process flows, standard operating procedures, document root cause analysis for issues, provide user training and document testing.
• Seek out new industry and technology trends and apply these learning’s to solve business problems.
• Partner with Enterprise Architects to drive end to end solutions
• Regular Communication with DT & Business leadership
• Manage Project Tasks in Smartsheet/Service-Now, make regular and necessary updates.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science
At least 7-10 years of relevant experience in Oracle OM/Pricing (QP), EDI, Shipping, Inventory and Sourcing.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.