Director of eCommerce (DTC)
Louisville, KY, United States
| ID: REQ-9304
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Director of eCommerce (DTC)
The GE Appliances' eCommerce Director will be responsible for shaping and implementing the digital omnichannel strategy for GE Appliances. This includes ongoing strategic oversight and accountability of overall sales and margin.
What you will Do
- Run the development and implementation of the digital omnichannel for GE Appliances.
- Partner with IT to select and implement digital platforms that enable a seamless omnichannel experience.
- Monitor the eCommerce landscape to identify Retail/CPG industry trends and best practices. Recommend new opportunities and initiate potential projects and improvements accordingly.
- Drive a winning digital shelf strategy (assortment, pricing, merchandising, content).
- Develop and implement shopping assistance support and enable a frictionless product selection experience.
- Partner with call center operations to develop solid customer service and shopping assistance process that provides world-class support.
- Oversight of the operating plan to deliver growth and financial accountability for sales, and gross margin dollars/rate.
- Create excellence in optimization of all web commerce functions, including site search, selling tools, sorting rules, product rankings, conversion, and product cross-sell and up-sells.
- Collaborate and maintain proven partnerships with Sales, UX/Design, Web, Brand, IT, Service, Agency, Vendor to ensure strategic alignment and development of future growth opportunities.
What you need to Succeed
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- 10 years of digital marketing or eCommerce experience.
- Prior leadership/people management experience.
- Prior experience working with web analytics, SEO principles, digital technologies, and multiple vendor/agency partners.
- Experience in setting and managing sales and margin goals, as well as the ability to interpret web analytics and optimize merchandising plans to drive sales.
- Knowledge and skill with data, data management, data activation, and statistics, particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer analytics.
- Social Media experience, particularly with paid social efforts that drive lower-funnel sales conversion.
- Experience building CRM consumer path to purchase journeys.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, "self-starter" environment serving as a catalyst for change and managing multiple work streams simultaneously.
- The ability to understand and explain complex issues, but also clearly identify and communicate the situation at a high level.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to form strong partnerships and working relationships within the team, cross-functionals and with vendor/agency partners.
- Strong presentation skills required. Must be comfortable speaking to large groups of people and with all levels of management.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to work hard and contribute positively to a unique, fun, and exceptional company culture.
- Exhibit professional initiative and entrepreneurial drive.
#GEARemote #LI-Remote #LI-VN1
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social