-Candidate will partner with DT Enterprise Architects and functional customers to develop and architect solutions for PTC Windchill, Thingworx Navigate, custom J2EE/Jave EE apps, AWS hosted environments, and Microsoft Sharepoints.
-Lead Design/Develop new enhancements/projects forward, for both front end and back end application areas, delivering value to the GE Appliances business for Windchill Doc Management, workflow, exports, and other applications.
-Build features and applications with Web and/or mobile responsive design Work with development team and product owner/project leaders to structure solutions Lead and drive efficiency for self & team, be a self-starter, and deliver projects with priority and on time and budget.
-Build/develop required database queries/procedure/packages Write/develop code, APIs, etc working with operations team to promote though pre-prod environments and post-production launch validations. Development clear, visual technical spec documentation and DT and customer test cases Troubleshoot/Debug development issues including raising support tickets with 3rd parity vendors as needed Coordinate development efforts for yourself and others when assuming project lead role for assignments and other duties as assigned.
• B.S. in Computer or Software Engineering, Software Development, or equivalent
• 5+ years of minimum J2EE/Java EE development, PLSQL for Oracle, MS SQL
• Experience with formal software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Test Driven Development)
• 5 + years of Leading Development with Customizations/Configurations of PTC Windchill PDMLink & workflow, and/or Thingworx Navigate UI and backend development
• Excellent understanding of PTC PLM Architecture and able to resolve technical issues with vendor as required
• Demonstrated use of Windchill API code components and architecture
• Well versed in writing Technical specification and Test Case creation from functional documentation
• Able to excel in a highly collaborative and fast-paced team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
• Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work
• Self-motivated and passion for software development, will-to-win team attitude
• Able to influence others relating to policies and procedures with creating win-win outcomes
• Able to work independently to deliver assignments with minimum supervision
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.