Rapid City, SD, United States
| Human Resources
| ID: REQ-9562
USA, Rapid City, SD
Job Posting Title
Recruiting Coordinators are an integral part of the recruitment process. The Recruiting Coordinator will handle a high volume of candidate inquiries daily, facilitate pre-employment candidate activities and schedule appointments for interviews.
What you will Do
Handle a high volume of candidate inquiries daily
- Answer phones and talk to candidates, answer questions and resolve issues.
- Schedule and re-schedule appointments for interviews, or other pre-employment screenings.
- Greet candidates who drop by the office and answer questions.
- Place outbound calls to candidates who have not responded to email inquiries.
Facilitate pre-employment activities for candidates
- Create and send offer letters.
- Request drug screen and background check; check on progress made toward completion.
- Create and send candidate pre-employment communications.
- Complete I-9 and e-Verify processes ensuring compliance measures are met.
- Greet new hires who drop by the office to complete their I-9.
- Maintain with confidentiality all potential applicant and candidate data. Ensure all new hire information meets compliance, federal, state and local regulations.
Support Recruiter during non-peak times.
- Assist in other recruiting projects as assigned
- Assist recruiter and associate recruiter in identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience.
- Other duties as assigned by HR Manager and Recruiter.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all.
What you need to Succeed
High School Diploma and/or Secondary Schooling Proven organizational skills Ability to multi-task and handle many different responsibilities each day. Flexibility and willingness to embrace change. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate to varying levels of the organization through email and over the phone. Must be self-motivated and can self-direct daily work to meet goals and deadlines. Have a proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Experience with Scheduling Tool and Microsoft Teams. Prior experience in a phone-based role within a business environment preferred. Prior hiring and pre-employment activities preferred.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social