• Responsible for driving the project milestone, executions, and owns wing-to-wing project management process for projects within the legal, communication, and HR teams.
• Responsible for cross-functional coordination on resolution for critical/complex business requirements across the HR/Legal/Communications business teams.
• Responsible for coordinating with the legal team on e-Discovery to recover information as requested from different devices and sources for Legal Hold process.
• Lead and own post-mortem documentation/root cause analysis for business disruptions including permanent fix, and monitoring/controls
• Responsible for driving project calls, stakeholder management and communication
• Work with SME & Operations team to Identify and execute simplification projects to streamline and improve processes
• Own Controllership from DT standpoint by complying to SOX requirements across all HR/Legal/Compliance platforms.
• Partner with HR, legal, communications & business teams to resolve cross-platform problems including integrations and overlapping processes.
• Leverage and maintain FMEA and SOP documentation on critical processes.
• Develop and maintain knowledge on the critical, cross-platform processes within the legal realm
• Work with a diverse and global team (including contractors and vendors),
• Responsible for compliance within all applicable security, privacy, project management, change management processes and procedures including internal controls.
• Bachelor of Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited university or college
• Minimum 6 years’ experience working in Project Management area
• Possesses deep functional expertise in HR Processes.
• Hands on experience designing, modifying, supporting, and analyzing 3rd party vendor software.
• Experience reviewing and implementing module setup documents within SAS.
• Leading Contractors and coaching Junior resources
Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
• Work effectively with technical peers and business partners – handle conversation with team, bridge IT and functional language
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including, design discussion, proof of concept / prototype analysis and process design documentation
• Experience leading e-Discovery projects.
• Knowledge on Legal team processes including legal hold collections, and offboarding tasks
• Project Management certification.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.