USA, Nashville, TN
USA, Amarillo, TX, USA, Jackson, MS, USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Customer Service Representative-Appliance Delivery (Remote)
Assist GE Appliance customers at all levels, by receiving inbound calls and answering questions about major appliance deliveries. This position is a work-from-home opportunity with a full-time schedule. Department hours are Monday thru Friday from 7am until 7pm, and rotating Saturdays from 7am until 5pm (CST). The pay is $13.00 an hour plus incentives.
For the past 30 years, we have developed a culture of celebrating and rewarding our employees. We take pride in providing community outreach. We also offer exciting promotional opportunities and career paths. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and the ability to earn paid time off. This is a great position for those wanting to make a positive impact to the owner experience.
What you will Do
- After 4 weeks of training, you will use Windows-based programs and other internal applications to:
- Assist customers through inbound telephone calls for inquiries on appliance deliveries
- Provide information on product availability, delivery and order processing.
- Schedule deliveries and resolve post-delivery issues.
- Offer alternate resolutions for customer concerns.
- Support Store Associates, Call Center Associates, and Consumers in all aspects of the delivery process.
- Create an outstanding quality service experience for the GE Appliance consumer, advocating with multiple internal departments on their behalf for reasonable and satisfactory resolution
- Other duties as assigned by Leadership.
- Meet all work schedule demands and obligations with compliance, integrity, and according to values, processes and policies
Requirements for Work At Home Environment
- Dedicated work area that is quiet and spacious enough for ASI provided equipment (i.e. PC, keyboard, mouse, monitors, cords to hook it all up and the ethernet cord)
- Local internet provider (no satellite or DSL internet connections allowed due to security issues)
- Wireless Router (capable of handling minimum internet speeds of: 10 PING, 55 Mbps Download 10 Mbps Upload)
- Internet speeds that are no lower than the minimum 55 Mbps Download and 10 Mbps Upload (wired connection).
What you need to Succeed
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Two+ years sales or service experience desired
- Passion for customer service and problem solving
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- effectively utilize time management, ability to multi-task, and use critical thinking
- Organized and thorough, with effective time management skills
- Able to prioritize and plan to rapid satisfactory resolutions.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Flexible with ability to take direction from management yet work independent to achieve goals.
- Excellent written communication skills,
- Good typing ability, and computer skills - comfort navigating multiple online applications.
- Good listening and questioning skills, with ability to resolve conflict
- Excellent sense of ownership with proven follow-through skills.
- Exceptional negotiation & conflict resolution skills;
- Able to diffuse difficult situations or irate customers resulting in satisfactory
- Proven attendance record showing dependability/accountability to work as scheduled.
- Proven ability to accept constructive feedback and apply coaching
- Desire to work in a team environment to work towards common goals
- Ability to remain calm and patient while handling challenging customer concerns.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.