This job posting is no longer active.
The role will focus on Procurement & Sourcing and Supplier Quality business process improvements and system implementations. The Senior Manager, Sourcing Systems converts business requirements into functional specifications to define product criteria. The role acts as the intermediary between DT and Business to help business partners achieve desired results. This person exhibits a deep understanding of the domain, industry trends, and potential impacts and influences customers, commodity managers, buyers, product managers, and engineering teams in design decisions, technology choices and timelines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain, or related field.
• Seven (7) years of prior relevant experience in roles of increasing responsibility within the Supply Chain domain (Procure-to-Pay & Supplier Quality)
• 3 plus years’ experience leading an IT business or related team(s) with experience operating at a senior professional level.
• At least 4+ years of experience with Oracle ERP Implementation/support.
• Solid Technical knowledge of Oracle Purchasing, Sourcing, iProcurement, iSupplier, Item Master/ PIM
• Sound knowledge of End-to-End Supply Chain/Wing to Wing Business Processes on how Sourcing connects with other business functions
• Exposure to Robotics, RPA, ML & AI
• Sound knowledge of integrated suites with End-to-End Flows
• Ability to lead, coordinate, and communicate across geographic, organizational, and technological boundaries
• Demonstrated Project execution skills; Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Self-starter, organized and motivated.
• Knowledge of Project Management tools e.g. MS Projects etc.
• Excellent communication skills to coordinate with global partners, suppliers, customers, clients.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Masters Degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA), Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Product Owner
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.