This job posting is no longer active.
The Senior DT Manager will partner with manage service teams for system availability and reliability minimizing disruption to our owners. The role will lead a team of Project Managers, Business & System Analysts to accomplish the goals & deliver tangible value to the business.
- Experience with call center tools such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Amazon Connect, Calabrio, Medallia, Delivery Tracking Systems, Payment Gateways, etc
- Understanding of Owner Experiences across Omni-Channel solutions
- Work with stakeholders in change management of digital transformation
- Identify and work with partners in the space specializing in
- Prior experience with large workforce operations such as Call Centers, Manufacturing or Field Services along with understanding KPIs and daily management techniques to run these operations.
- Ability to work with vendors and estimate project timelines and costs and deliver to budget
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum 7+ years of IT experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience leading teams
- Ability to understand and merge business needs with technology to deliver quality solutions and drive simplification
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across multiple projects and global teams
- Ability to delegate tasks to appropriate areas of expertise
- Demonstrated experience driving compliance, operational excellence, and simplification
- Effective verbal and written communication skills within IT and with business clients.
- Work effectively with technical peers and business partners
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.