Industrial Electronics technician
Selmer, TN, United States
| Manufacturing (Group)
| ID: REQ-9763
USA, Selmer, TN
Job Posting Title
Industrial Electronics technician
The Monogram - Industrial Electronics Technician will work for Monogram Refrigeration's maintenance department. Monogram will hire one third shift Industrial Electronics Technician.
What you will Do
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Install, develop, repair, troubleshoot, and calibrate all types of electronic, control instrumentation, programmable control, and primary and secondary AC and DC electrical systems.
- Follow designs, sketches, drawings, and verbal instructions from engineers and supervisors.
- Maintain, Troubleshoot, and Repair CNC Sheet Metal Equipment, including Turret Punch presses, press brakes, and CNC bending machines.
- Read and interpret machinery repair instructions and schematics.
- Communicate with technical reps to order parts or gain information to make machinery repairs.
- Determine need and order maintenance parts/supplies.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Operate fork truck.
- Use hand tools/power tools and company shop equipment to make needed machinery repairs.
- Make hydraulic/pneumatic pump and power tool repairs.
- Make electrical motor/switch/disconnect circuit connections and perform basic building circuit wiring.
- Ensure team members’ compliance with safety rules, guidelines, and employee expectations.
- Follow all plant safety rules, guidelines, and employee expectations
- Physical demands of the position include: Frequent handling and lifting of parts and equipment; constant reaching at waist level; frequent standing, walking, reaching at shoulder level, reaching at knee level, pushing/pulling, grasping, pinching, fine motor dexterity, and wrist flexion/extension; occasional sitting, reaching overhead, reaching at floor level, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, crawling, climbing stairs/ladders, pivoting, twisting, shoulder circumduction, and neck flexion/extension/rotation. Handling, lifting, and carrying parts/equipment – minimum of 70 lbs. lifting/carrying and 75 lbf pushing/pulling.
- Demands of the position include working at heights and working in loud/noisy environment
- Any other tasks as instructed.
What you need to Succeed
- Must have valid Electrician’s License or ability to get license within a reasonable timeframe.
- Formal technical training with three (3) years industrial machine repair experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- PLC experience preferred Salvagnini training/experience preferred
- Foam/Wet system troubleshooting and repair.
- Forklift repair experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of servo motors and/or robotics.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to drive.
- Provide own set of hand tools to do required industrial maintenance work.
- Requires climbing, stooping, bending, standing, or walking on concrete – 100%.
- Must endure occasional heat, cold, heights, nuisance dust/noise, dirt, and water to perform some required maintenance.
- Requires wearing safety glasses and special protection equipment on certain jobs.
- Works in vicinity of chemicals
- Exposed to noise levels from 60-90 dba.
- Exposed to numerous potential physical hazards as found in plant.
- Candidates encouraged to submit resume with application or include all relevant experience in application.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social