USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Atlanta, GA, USA, Austin, TX, USA, Chicago, IL, USA, Columbus, OH, USA, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Nashville, TN
Job Posting Title
CRM Digital Marketing Senior Specialist
The CRM Digital Marketing Senior Specialist will be responsible for helping to develop and execute our overall value proposition and lifecycle messaging to our consumer base. This role will be charged with improving the understanding of GE and GE Profile Appliances among prospective customers as well as new and existing customers and increasing our consumer engagement and lifetime value. The manager will work with cross-functional teams from Marketing, Product, Brand, Analytics, Research, Finance, and Merchandising Teams.
This role can be remote but limited to Central and Eastern timezone.
What you will Do
- Assist in development and execution of overall communication strategy for increasing the comprehension of GE and GE Profile Appliances.
- Work with Analytics and Research teams to create deeper insights about consumer behavior to shape the strategy
- Work with Product, Service, and Brand teams on developing new value propositions, language, and call-to-actions for those value propositions
- Leverage first, second and third-party data to develop enhanced segmentation of our customer base to drive more relevant messaging
- Lead the creative development of the email and content marketing strategy; partnering with the creative partners, analytics, and research team. This includes developing positioning & message design, segmentation focus, creative themes, and consumer experience
- Manage the execution and refresh of our ongoing lifecycle marketing campaigns - driving impactful, fresh creative that further drives business goals
- Partner with other marketing team members to ensure smooth execution of marketing campaigns
- Develop a robust testing agenda to ensure the continued evolution of our lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Highly cross-functional role; the CRM manager will work with teams across Marketing, Product, Brand, Analytics, Research, Finance, and Merchandising.
- Consistently review analytics to gain insights and drive decision-making.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred degree in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, or eCommerce
- Prior consumer marketing experience
- Strong Consumer/CRM lifecycle marketing and strategy experience with a data-driven mindset
- Experience with direct response marketing
- Technical expertise with email marketing software and campaign management tools.
- Strong background in performance marketing leveraging data to develop insights and optimize programs
- Deep experience in digital marketing (emails, social, website content mgmt., banners) with a focus on emails and digital advertising
- Understanding of the creative process. Experience in constructing strategy and creative briefs, providing feedback, and delivering engaging creative with compelling stories
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing strategies and translate them into actionable plans
- Ability to strike a balance between strategic thinking and hands-on execution
- Excellent track record of working with external vendors or internal partners, e.g. creative agencies
- Highly organized, with demonstrated skills managing projects including a variety of tasks and workstreams simultaneously
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.