This job posting is no longer active.
USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Atlanta, GA, USA, Dallas, TX
Job Posting Title
Business Analyst (Oracle EBS and Salesforce)- remote
The System Analyst will be a techno-functional analyst, driving the modernization of our field service landscape. This candidate should have knowledge of the consumer operations/field service business processes and the underlying digital technology solutions supporting them. This person will take lead on converting business requirements into functional specifications to define platform criteria and capabilities needed. The candidate will partner with the digital technology shared services teams, the ownership experience technical team, the business project teams, and third-party vendors to accomplish goals. They will have a strong voice in the identification and adoption of new tools and platforms.
What you will Do
- Partner with the business and development teams to design and execute projects that drive outstanding business user experience
- Support business growth initiatives that simplify/automate/modernize supported DT systems focusing on driving efficiency to the business
- Be the one point of contact for customer systems integrations, liaise with the cross-functional teams to address pain areas and solve problems
- Partner with the business in translating the business needs into Digital Technology project requirements.
- Lead, design, and build solutions for the business with a specific focus on platform standardization and stabilization
- Work with internal development teams in delivering the projects for the business on time with quality
- Should build expertise in the existing systems and functional processes and explore/pilot cutting edge technology solutions in driving the business programs
What you need to Succeed
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of Business Analyst and/or managing client-facing projects or system operations.
- 5 years of relevant experience in business/customer-facing roles
- 5 years of experience in leading projects in Oracle EBS and/or Salesforce platform
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in working with customer counterparts/business and Digital technology teams
- Experience in working in a global & matrix environment.
- Consumer goods industry exposure
- Strong passion for the ownership experience, and field service.
- Proficient in writing detailed, solid business requirements
- Ability to actively listen and facilitate moving a diverse group to consensus, including a strong track history of written and verbal communications to update stakeholders and provide direction to team members.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects through the full SDLC according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline ensuring timely, accurate, and clear communication to customers and stakeholders" "
- Any certification or training with Oracle EBS, Salesforce, and Project Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle Apex or any rapid application development framework is a plus
- AWS certified
- Experience with field service, web development, and/or consumer-facing applications.
- Experience with integrations, APIs, and microservices architecture
- Experience working on MuleSoft integration platform
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.