This job posting is no longer active.
USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Atlanta, GA
Job Posting Title
Senior Customer Service Representatitive-Work from Home (Louisville)
GE Appliances’ Senior Customer Service “Multi-Family Assurance Team (MAT)” professionals work closely with customers, the field sales team, and local delivery agents to manage Multi-Family account portfolios. Responsibilities include managing multi-family new-build/renovation project accounts from the time of initial project registration until project completion. This entails establishing strong business relationships with the customers, field sales teams, local delivery agents, and other inter-departmental personnel to ensure requested delivery dates are met with accurate and efficient order processing leading to project success.
If you are organized, detail-oriented, customer-focused, and inquisitive, our Senior Customer Service MAT position is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills and take the next step in your career.
This posting is for a Work at Home position.
What you will Do
- Handle incoming MAT team calls and emails
- Initialize customer set-ups ensuring an appropriate hand-off from the field sales team
- Support order management for assigned accounts
- Interact with Fulfillment for product delivery dates
- Partner with logistics and delivery agents to ensure smooth deliveries
- Help reconcile and analyze account to assist in declining balance resolution
- Ensure positive customer experience
- Work in a project management capacity to managing multi-family new-build/renovation project accounts from the time of initial project registration until project completion
What you need to Succeed
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Experience managing projects from start through completion
- At least one year prior experience in a customer-facing role
- Organized and detail-oriented with prior project management experience
- Self-motivated and inquisitive with a desire to go above and beyond for each customer
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite including Excel and the ability to manage multiple web-based applications at one time.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Strong email/voicemail management; ability to follow-up on customer calls/issues in a timely manner.
- Must maintain a suitable remote work environment, free from noise/distractions
- Flexibility with work schedule and available to work all shifts M-F between the hours of 7:30 am - 8:30 pm EST as needed.
- Reliable, High-Speed Internet Connection; Cable or Fiber (NO dial-up, satellite or wireless connections)
- Smartphone with Android OS or iPhone for user authentication (will not be taking calls on personal cell phone)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Customer Service
- At least one year prior experience in a phone-based, Customer Service role
- Previous work at home experience
- Knowledge of GE Appliances’ models and features is a plus.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.